opks?

wwchix

Reaction score
does anyone know where to get some ovulation test strips cheap? do the doctors give them out?

im just driving myself insane not knowing if im ovulating yet... and its only been 3 days since implant removal! this is going to be a very long journey...

xx

You can order opks on amazon for pretty cheap. Order some- as well as a bbt thermometer. That way you can use the opks to see when you are ready to O and the bbt to confirm that you have Od!

You can order opks on amazon for pretty cheap. Order some- as well as a bbt thermometer. That way you can use the opks to see when you are ready to O and the bbt to confirm that you have Od!

im new to this so im not sure what ur abreviations mean :oops:

:). Its ok! Bbt stands for basal body temp. You take your temp right when you wake up every day- without having moved, spoken etc. O means ovulation

https://www.amazon.com/Ovulation-Pr...7759073&sr=8-2&keywords=Ovulation+Test+Strips

Those are the exact ones I ordered. I thought I always ovulated between CD12-CD14, and I've only used these for one month but they clearly told me I got a surge on CD16 and ovulated on CD17! Hoping for my BFP this month since we BD around the right days!

PS) I've never gotten a BFP on their pregnancy tests, but my SIL got hers on one of mine since I always have like 50 tests laying around, lol

oh that clears it up.. is there a thread i can read that explains all these abriviations? im looking for one but im lost :D

Im sure there is but i dont know where. BFP is big fat positive. BFN big fat begative. SIL sister is law

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->