OPKs

Digital clearblue all the way baby (no pun intended):rofl:

Pricey but really clear - I like the fact that you don't have to squint at lines, they just give you a definite result (smiley face for LH surge, circle for no surge).

You should post this enquiry in our new 'products for ttc' subforum - me and SB are trying to get it off the ground.

I saw that section right after I posted this thread so I'm checking it out now. I am so used to having to decipher lines, I'm scared to go to a digital but it's like that with going "paperless" too. I guess I need to get in the 21st century! :rofl:

CB digitals are expensive (about £22.00 for 7) - I have yet to find an internet site that does them much cheaper (£20.00 was the cheapest online I found). I really like them though because I would probably spend ages squinting at the lines on the stick ones - by the time I had decided I was about to ovulate, the fertile time would have probably passed!!

I used CB ovulation tests (not digital) & I really liked them but for the price honestly internet cheapies as they say (strips) are just as good unless your like Poppy who seems to have to squint, hop on one leg, stand on her head before knowing the result ;) lol (only joking Poppy).

Charting however is a cheaper way to detect ovulation & all being well a couple of months charting will be enough! It looks complicated to some but its really not with somewhere to turn to for advice where you can share your chart with others. Like here of course.

So since there are only 7 sticks, testing would have to start within a week of O'ing and could it still be detected if the surge comes and goes really fast?

Holy cow! Fraggle Rock!!! I just saw that. hehehehe, I'm old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->