Ordering my reusable nappies tonight!!

S

Serene123

:yipee:

I know it's late but, I don't want to buy nappies for night time and long trips only. Seems stupid.

Just some e-bay cheapies. I feel really good about it though.

Owww I so can't wait to be pregnant and try everything out the natural way :lol:

hope you enjoy them, my ds1 is making good use out of my cloth nappies lol we arent potty training just yet

Yay! The cheapies are so cheap it's worth it anyway :D xx

Just watch that you might need extra boosters, the cheapies were easily out peed with us at 7 months old with 2 of their microfibre inserts in and that was for daytime use.
If theyre for nighttime then theyd be highly unliekly to cope overnight without some serious boosting.

yay for first fluff!! :happydance:

Hope you get your bfp soon hun so you can start stash building....:haha:

Really? My friend who always uses cloth recommended them to me? She just got some and said they're fine?

Her nappies are practically dry in the morning now anyway, just a little way off x

Maybe because they're older they don't wee so much during the night?

yaaaay! and im sure wont be long before you get to start building a BIG stash for a bubba :)

If shes almost dry then she might be okay, jsut have to be careful for the heavier accidents.
Try them and see, youll soon see if you need boosters or not.

Hopefully not :lol: Or I might have to convince Rich to get me some of those looooooovely night notions :lol:

lol i found after 12 months that Nate started holding it overnight then doing a super wee in the morning so if i catch him before 7 his nappy is practically dry anyway lol i really should just put him on the potty for that mornign wee

Night notions are well worth the cash ;)

Along with a wool soaker, they are the best things for keeping my LO comfortable all night :)

Night time weeing is different! They tend not to wee while asleep, but flood as soon a they stir or go into the lighter sleep, so you need something that will cope with a huge flood all at once, rather than a series of small pees! Separate nappy and wrap is best, as you get the 2 barrier effect that way. Bamboo topped with microfibre is the most efficient combination, and wool nappy covers allow any early wees to dry before later wees are produced!

I've decided to wait until payday and get some decent ones :dohh: Don't want to waste money on nappies she isn't going to wear. Thanks ladies.

Tbh if your LO sleeps thru I'd be wary of introducing cloth at this stage. G is dry about half the nights but if he wets overnight in cloth he wakes up & wants changing but he sleeps thru in a sposie.

I don't mind that? I'd quite like her to want changing every time she needs a wee to be honest. Would get her used to holding during the night?

I know what you mean! I'm trying to go back to cloth overnight for that reason; it's just typical that he tends to wet on nights when I have work the next day! Although he was dry again last night. He's can just be awkward to resettle sometimes which is frustrating & encourages me to take the lazy option!

Ah I can see your frustration! Luckily I am at home all day so aslong as she makes up for the broken sleep I should be alright :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->