Oscar going to the docs

Newt

tiny amphibious salamanda
Reaction score
we are off to the docs later.

Oscar as been up for 3 nights now with a fever, restlessness, coughing, crying, sneezing and has now developed a wheeze.:cry:

he looks so ill, poor little thing. we bothnfeel worse for wear too :cry:

I had to push for the appointment too, sometimes it is sooooo hard to bite my tounge with docs recepts :dohh:

I hope that doc will find out whats goong on :(

Awwww!Hope you guys get well soon.Its very hard to have a sicky baby.

well we're back
we got antibiotics, although she said she doesnt know if it will work and it is up to me to try or wait and see if he gets worse. And an inhaler to help him while he is poorly.
:( poor little cherub, he is not gonna be impressed with that :nope:

Awww hope the poor guy is feeling better soon!

Ahhh poor Oscar :hugs:

have you tried Karvol capsuls hun?? they halped Rhiannon when she was bunged up...
if you have a bath, close bathroom windows/doors and run the hot water tap so the room gets nice and steamy and sit in there with Oscar... the steam might help his wheeze if he is stuggling with the inhaler XXX

Erm when you made post that he had a temp for 3 days were the 3 days because they wouldn't give you an appointment???

Also she doubts they will work? Work for what? Whats wrong with him hun?

Me no like the sound of your quacks!

Get better soon Oscar x

Aww poor little lad. Hope he feels better soon.

xxx

Awww poor little man :nope: our little ones are going through the mill at the moment :( :hugs:

Get well soon Oscar :hugs:

Erm when you made post that he had a temp for 3 days were the 3 days because they wouldn't give you an appointment???

Also she doubts they will work? Work for what? Whats wrong with him hun?

Me no like the sound of your quacks!

Get better soon Oscar x

no, i know, I wasnt too impressed either. The doc said she couldnt tell if he had a chest infection or not, she couldnt hear anything. she went on the fact that he was feverish for 3 days. She said that there was no way of telling if it was viral or bacterial and she was leaving it up to me to decide. I could wait and give the antibiotics if I thought he was worse - or - I could just give it now.

She said that if he were yo lose interest in his toys I was to call her out.

She was only a young doc, and to be honest I dont think she knew what to do as she sat there with the BNF for 10 mins.

I am glad she gave us something though, it has worked and Oscar is a little better today. So we can conclude he has got a chest infection and it's bacterial :dohh:

Sorry you had such a hard time getting a drs appointment for him! So glad that he's feeling better today though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->