Oscar just wanted to say.....

Newt

tiny amphibious salamanda
Reaction score
xhiu9f8ryyt7ghu8yb ngffffffbvgf i bvgy vfx ezcxt cb nkjgfrhb vfg xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxc

just before he threw up over the lap top :rofl:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww lmao

& dfefgdjqgdjhd Oscar ;) :lol:

ooooooooooooo there r lots of kisses in that little message from oscar! :)

I said to leigha..what does it mean?? She said that "that you smell like a nooney face"

:lmao:

So thanks oscar *blows raspberry @ him* :)

:rofl:

hnyikki/;bvg cv ter back from Sam, with no sick :rofl: (he even made it bold himself! x

ooooooooooooo there r lots of kisses in that little message from oscar! :)

I said to leigha..what does it mean?? She said that "that you smell like a nooney face"

:lmao:

So thanks oscar *blows raspberry @ him* :)

:rofl:

ahhh Rhiannon would say something but is asleep next to me..does a snore count :rofl:?

and :thumbup: to Oscar he aimed well lol lol ...X

IT literate at 4 months and 4 weeks? I think DH is going to be jealous and getting Ryan on the laptop pronto! :rofl:

Very cute!

He did make three attempts and then deleted the whole lot (still not sure how he did that) then nearly turned the laptop off........had to step in for that one :lol: before composing his letter, yes lots of kisses, I noticed that too :cloud9:

The mouse pad stopped working for a bit untill the wetwipe stuff had dryed after cleaning his regurgitated milk off:sick:

The mouse pad stopped working for a bit untill the wetwipe stuff had dryed after cleaning his regurgitated milk off:sick:

Nice!!:rofl:

Cleaver boy you got there:rofl:

Grace just grunted in her sleep. She likes to kick the mouse pad on the laptop which somehow closes the window :dohh: no idea how

:rofl: at nooney face!! Might use that myself in future! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"