OT Fashion help!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I have some Lipsy Tie front black trousers which I love BUT I dont know what to wear with them! My wardrobe needs refreshing a little but any ideas what style top I can get to wear with them whether it be dressing them up or down?

They are kind of a silky feel but kind of matt looking and a bit cuffed at the ankle so am guessing I could dress them up with heels or dress them down with flat sandals! Mainly the top I am struggling with.

Thanks!!

xx

Attachments

• trousers.jpg
    trousers.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 12
Hiya I would say a fitted vest top with a cute accessory like one of them printed thin scarf tied round your neck to complete the look! ! Or a see-through blouse top that's really fashionable at the moment with a vest top underneath. Newlook and River island are good. Lovely trousers!!

Hope I've helped!! X

Thats fab thank you. I thought a vest top. Want one with quite thick straps but need to have a good look! With the blouse do you mean the long sleeved ones?

xx

They've got that lovely big bow on them so whatever you do, definitely get a top that you can tuck into them. I love this one from topshop which I'd team up with some high heels:

https://m.topshop.com/mt/www.topsho...d=208524&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=20

God thats gorge but I cant spend much :( You have to tie thr bow and I am gutted as mine doesnt end up like that. Lmao. Xx

Okay so I have a night out in a couple of weeks and want to wear these. Could I wear them with a cream top and silver strappy sandals? Or I have a trouser jumpsuit I could wear. Has black legs and black top with beige polka dots. This with my silver sandals! Havent had to get dressed up since had lo. Lol.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->