OT - I will NEVER watch The Croods movie!!!

TicToc

Reaction score
Is anyone else about to FREAK OUT if they accidentally roll over the pop-up Croods ad on this site one more time?!?

I swear it is my mission in life to NEVER EVER see that movie. I hate it and I swear my baby already hates it too! It should be banned and removed from history!

:growlmad:

lol it was medibank private insurance company on mine and god damn they are annoying aren't they!

the movie itself is actual pretty good but I could imagine how annoying it must be seeing it as I would love to send medibank bankrupt right now so I don't have to see there ad!

I get a Tim Hortons add all the time. But honestly, The Croods is probably one of my favorite movies :) I'm sorry it bothers you so much!

I know what you mean TicToc. I'm not going to watch it either. The ad was so bad I couldn't even read a thread without it coming up 3-4 times and taking up the whole screen. I was so desperate to make it go away I was even looking to see if there was an option to pay a small subscription fee to have an ad-free website.

It seems to be gone now, so I think they heard our complaints!

It is getting ridiculous. Every single time I open a new thread I have to endure this add. I don't know if I'm more upset with this site or that add itself.. I don't enjoy coming on here much anymore....

:rofl:

At least it's not just me. I was beginning to think maybe I was just hormonal or something. I seriously hate that movie though, and I have never even seen it. :haha:

My pop up blocker must be working well because I haven't seen any of them. :lol: I remember one time I stopped coming on here for a while because the ads were driving me insane popping up constantly.

I haven't seen an ad for the Croods, but I do see plenty of other ads. It is definitely frustrating to have them constantly popping up and I can understand how it's put you off the movie.

I got Crooded too!

All of a sudden, some cavegirl and a....sloth?...came kersplatting up against my entire screen! And then I'd try to navigate away and a whole new tab opened with The Croods trailer playing.

...You're not alone! It was driving me nuts.

omg it comes up for me ALOT and scares me :wacko:

Oh okay, that's more irritating than what I have. That would get really bad. I don't get pop ups like that, it's just a little ad at the top of the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->