Other people babysitting LO?

ClaireNicole

Mom of 1 WTT for 2
Reaction score
Do you ladies make people Cloth diaper your LOs when they are babysitting? Because my mom has said she'll do whatever I want... and thats nice... but there is no way anyone else is going to cloth diaper our baby! Which I'm suprisingly okay with! I think the gdiapers are enough of a hybrid that everyone will be semi onboard with that... but I wanted to know what you ladies did about it?

Yes they all use Imis cloth. TBH i wouldn't have anyone look after her who didn't want to use it! If i went to a nursery or childminder who said she had to be in disposables then i wouldn't go there! :D

The only person who has changed Adam's nappy apart from myself and my husband is my mum, and she puts him in whatever I want, which is usually cloth. She needed a training course because cloth nappies have changed since she last changed one, and in the beginning she got it slightly wrong (like using a BGv3 outer as a wrap over a fitted that was too bulky) but now she is great. For the future - well, anyone who I'll trust with Adam knows my views and hopefully will abide by them. I don't trust that my MIL (who is a childminder) wouldn't stick him in a disposable if she thought she'd get away with it though. No plans for him to go to a nursery, so don't have that to contend with, but if I did I'd strive to find one that would accept cloth.

i would expect anyone who i felt safe enough to leave her with to use cloth(did that make sense?) i have only left her with MIL once and it wont be happening again (lol) but she used cloth and in future if i ever left her (cant see it happening) i would only be with someone who would use cloth

I just find it weird that I'm not more worried about it lol. I know that Justin and I are going to be serious parents.... but were gonna need weekends away!!! can't take the baby to Vegas for our anniversary lol I don't think we'll have to worry about daycare... but I don't think that any daycare that I know would Cloth Diaper a baby! its not really that popular over here in the US!!!

my childminder will use cloth on Q when i go back to work next month, and everyone i've left him with were willing to have a go with the nappies too.

we have quiet a mixture of nappies and i always make sure i leave the simplest out for them to use.

Yeah My sister said that she would try the Gdiapers if I bought her some so I'ma get her a starter pack for 2 reasons... 1 so everyone can get used to them... and 2 so I can know if I'm going to LOVE them before i buy a million!

I make sure I have ready-stuffed BGv3s for my husband when I am at work, he finds them the easiest, though he will use a fitted + wrap.

I do believe some daycares in the US will accept babies in cloth, but from what I've heard they have to be AIOs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->