Ouch bloody ouch!!

L

LilMiss_91

For the last couple of days I've been getting some serious jabbing pain in my cervix/vajayjay. It feels like someone's jabbed a whopping great needle in me! It's enough to make me have to stop what I'm doing. It mostly happens if I try and bend over or squat slightly but happens when I walk around as well. Bubs is head down so is it just his head knocking on some delicate nerves or what?? It freakin' hurts n there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it lol.

I remember that from my previous pregnancy. It felt like I was getting an electric shock with a needle in my vagina. Owwwweee! Bubs is hitting a nerve.

Haha that's exactly the feeling! I wish he'd move his big head lol it really hurts :haha:

This is gross but I had this in my bum for an hour the other day after I tried to unsuccessfully go #2. I had to stop breathing it hurt so bad. Yikes

I've been getting the exact same thing all week. Really surprising how sharp and fast it is, takes my breath away. Often happens when I am walking and I just stop abruptly and gasp. Freaks OH out, oops. :haha: Holy moly, I still have a while to go yet too! :haha: I hope your vajayjay feels better soon :haha: :flower:

Oh god this kills!!! Its like im being stabbed in the cervix with a hot poker lol. Oowwww!!!

Haha I blimmin' hope so too :p

Glad to know I'm not the only one wandering around feeling like I'm getting stabbed in the lady bits! :haha:

This is gross but I had this in my bum for an hour the other day after I tried to unsuccessfully go #2. I had to stop breathing it hurt so bad. Yikes

I get it in my bum too! Just generally though, not only after trying do a BM :dohh:

I wonder what this is. Glad its not just me. I asked myself the other day when it happened if labor is worse than this Im SCREWED!!! That pain hurts to hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->