ouch omg!!!!! :(

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
I swear these teeth have cut through! They are so close it feels like they are there when she falls asleep on my breast and her latch gets loose I feel TEETH grinding into my nipple!! I can only imagine when they actually do cut through how bad this will hurt. Ugghh it hurts so bad!!!!!!!!

oh no :( im so not looking forward to that

My daughter was a chewer when she got her teeth. I was told if they bite unlatch them then then relatch and carry on until they stop. My girl soon gave in and I fed her for a year, next step bfing twins

She chews when she's asleep and I'm too afraid to unlatch. I swear if they don't cut through soon I'm going to go nuts. I can not even begin to imagine what 6 teeth feels like D=

Please do both of you a favor and unlatch her! You won't be able to BF long term if she continues biting you. She will tear up your nipples and make it scary to nurse. Believe me...we had only a couple weeks of biting and I started cringing every time LO latched on. It was not good. She can learn not to do that if you remain calm and persistent!

Thank you! My nipple is sore still manageable do I'm definitely going to have to start breaking the latch when she's asleep. I would hate for biting to ruin things for us its going so well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->