Our baby boy's name!

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
We have recently found out that we are having a boy and whilst we are super excited finding a name that we both like is proving difficult. If baby had been a girl we wouldn't be having this problem as there are at least five girl's names that I absolutely adore but not one boy one that I love! :dohh: Oh well, I like a challenge.

DH and I have been discussing names and have a bit of a short list, although we disagree on which ones are our favourites. I'm not sure that I'm in love with any of them either. DH's favourites are Fergus, Felix and Fox whilst mine are Jared and Blake.

What do you think of our name choices? The middle names would be Steven Vastrik. Are there any names in a similar vein that I could maybe add to the list??

I think Blake sounds best with the middle name of Steven. Our son is Steven Andrew.

Love Felix. Fox is second for me, mostly because of the X-Files association if I'm being honest. ;)

I like the names that sound a bit more Celtic, like Hamish etc.

I love Hamish and Fergus they're on my list too along with Angus but my OH doesn't like them, he's scottish and has an uncle fergus who he doesn't like lol and he says Hamish sounds like a dogs name :(

I love Fox too i have a friend with a little boy Fox.

Were really struggling too we used the only name we both like on our daughter so now number 2 is proving difficult but we dont know what were having yet so we've a while to worry about it. OH says 'i'll know it when i hear it' I just hope that's true for both of us.

Good luck

I voted Caleb as its DS's middle name and I love it and feel we wasted the name :haha:

I also love Fox from your list, its one I keep mentioning but OH refuses to entertain it and DS just starts naming random animals when I suggest it :wacko:

I voted for Archer because I really think it's a fantastic name... BUT I dooooo LOVE Fox, and I wanted to name my son Fox, but got such negative feedback from my husband and sister that I worry it might be too "out there" for most people.
Congrats on the boy :flower:

I like Felix. It's cool and unusual without being weird and it mean "lucky one".

Other suggestions:
Nevis
Cameron

Thanks for all the opinions although I still don't feel any closer to a name for this little boy. Good thing I still have plenty of time to decide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->