Our name choices so far....

mazndave

Mummy of 1 + bump!
Reaction score
Baby #2 is due on 3rd Sept, and we've been thinking of names even though we've a while yet. Most people have guessed we're having a girl, but I think it could be another boy! What do you think of the names on our list so far....(Middle names are all family names)

Rory Frank
Reuben Frank
Max Raymond
Leo Raymond
Miles Raymond

Erin Alice Rose
Sienna Alice Rose
Elsie Rose
Edith Alice Rose (Edie)
Freya Alice Rose
Eliza Rose

Our surname starts with F and is 3 syllables. We have a little boy called Seth Alexander.

Baby #2 is due on 3rd Sept, and we've been thinking of names even though we've a while yet. Most people have guessed we're having a girl, but I think it could be another boy! What do you think of the names on our list so far....(Middle names are all family names)

Rory Frank
Reuben Frank
Max Raymond
Leo Raymond
Miles Raymond

Erin Alice Rose
Sienna Alice Rose
Elsie Rose
Edith Alice Rose (Edie)
Freya Alice Rose
Eliza Rose

Our surname starts with F and is 3 syllables. We have a little boy called Seth Alexander.

love max and leo for girls love Elsie , Edith and Sienna x

I like Rory :) Not one you hear often. And Sienna, I think it goes best with the double middle name.

They are all beautiful!

Rory Frank - Love this
Reuben Frank - Flows nicely, just personally not a fan of Reuben
Max Raymond - Maxwell Raymond flows much nicer IMO
Leo Raymond - Love Leo but would suggest a full name Leonard?
Miles Raymond - Flows nicely, sounds very strong

Erin Alice Rose - Flows nicely, super cute
Sienna Alice Rose - Not a fan
Elsie Rose - Not a fan
Edith Alice Rose (Edie) - Very cute
Freya Alice Rose - Cute; not sure all 3 names flow? Freya Rose is adorable, Freya Alice works too
Eliza Rose - Plain & simple

Faves would be Rory Frank/Miles Raymond and Edith/Erin Alice Rose

Thanks for your input, you've mostly picked out the ones that are my faves too! I like Rory Frank and Miles Raymond best of the boy names, and I agree that Maxwell sounds better than Max. I like Leonard, but would probably go for Leonard Frank rather than Raymond - DH doesn't like Leonard though! Of the girls I also like Erin and Edith best, but DH isn't convinced on Edith. He likes Erin and Sienna.

Rory Frank - Rory is unusual. I can't decide if I like it yet!
Reuben Frank - Reuben is lovely.
Max Raymond - I like Max.
Leo Raymond - Leo is on my name list, though my DH won't agree.
Miles Raymond - Unusual, but I like it.

Erin Alice Rose - Erin is lovely.
Sienna Alice Rose - I love Sienna.
Elsie Rose - Very pretty.
Edith Alice Rose (Edie) - Edith is old-fashioned, but I like it.
Freya Alice Rose - Freya is very pretty and a nice strong name.
Eliza Rose - Nice name.

The one point I'll raise is I'm not sure the names ending in 'a' should be next to Alice starting with 'a'. My last name ends with 'a' and my middle name starts with 'a' too and they don't flow as easily when you say them together fairly quickly. They either need a tiny pause to distinguish the two sounds, or they sort of mush together with an 'er' sound instead.

I like the way Seth and Max sound together. :). For a girl, I like Eliza best. :)

Love Max, Eliza and sienna from your list :)

Rory Frank
Reuben Frank
Max Raymond
Leo Raymond
Miles Raymond

Erin Alice Rose
Sienna Alice Rose
Elsie Rose
Edith Alice Rose (Edie)
Freya Alice Rose
Eliza Rose

I adore the name Max and Max Raymond sounds lovely.. Out of your girls names i like Sienna (my 4 year olds name :cloud9: ) and Freya :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->