Our preemie miracle is doing great!

Emma.n.Chloe

Reaction score
Little Chloe Lynn entered this world at 1lb 11oz. Today she is 6 weeks old and has reached 3lbs 4oz! She just came off cpap this week (shes always been room air, didnt require oxygen support) and shes doing great without cpap! Soon (very soon) I hope to be able to feed her for the first time!
its very hard having our little angel so far from home :( but every day is one day closer to bringging her home! Our 2 year old asks us daily, "wheres baby Toey" and everyday we tell her, "Chloe is with the doctors. She will be home soon." "Toey home?" Breaks my heart that she doesnt understand.
Every night we sleep under the same stars... I cant wait to sleep under the same roof too!

That's great news, hopefully she will be home with you v soon :hugs:

Sounds like she is doing fab. :) What gestation was she born?

My youngest boy was only 2yo when I had Anya, and he never understood fully either, I remember saying to him "Anya will be coming home soon to live with us", and he said "it's ok mummy she can stay in hospital if she likes", he wasn't keen on sharing me, especially as Anya had been in hospital so long, it must have just become a way of life for him. xx

Aw she sounds like she's doing fab, my girl was 1lb 8 when born and home after 8 weeks weighing 3lb 10. So sounds like Chloe is doing very well

She was 27 weeks 4 days. Your little one was home at 8 weeks old? I have hope that chloe could be home that soon! Your must have done amazingly well!

So glad your precious daughter is doing well! I hope she's home with you soon! Thoughts and prayers with you.

Thats really good , im glad your beautiful baby is doing well , she is truely a fighter

Sounds like she's doing great, hope she's home with you very soon xx

Chloe is 11 weeks old today! She weighs 5lbs 6oz. Everything is wonderful except her eatting. She can come home as soon as she starts finishing her bottles, she has horrible acid reflux and has associated the pain with her bottle, so we have to coax her into eatting, it could be a few more weeks. We pray to have her home before Christmas! Thank you so much everyone for keeping posted on her well being. We can't wait to have both of our girls home for the holidays!

Her update is sounding good. I hope the feedings get better for her quickly. I know it's hard to have them away from home for so so long. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->