Our top names so far... team yellow!

Felix26

Trying for our 1st baby!!
Reaction score
Our surname is Shores.
For a girl we like Amelia, with middle name either Isobel or Rose.
And for a boy Leo, Henry or George. Middle names either Robert, Wyn or Mitchell

All middle name ideas are names from my family which is why we've picked them.

what do you ladies think? We're keeping names secret from family until baby is born, but its nice to have an opinion. What combinations work?xx

Yes love Amelia Rose and now you've put Henry Robert together I quite like that too. Thanks x

I like Amelia rose and Leo Robert!
I'm partial to Leo though :)

Do you think the names go with our surname?xx

Do you think the names go with our surname?xx

Amelia rose is a little iffy for me, since rose and shores kind of blend when said together...but I think rose flows better than Isabel with amelia

Leo Robert shores sounds good to me, but we have similar surnames (begin and end with the same sound, one syllable) and my sons name is so close to this name that I'm used to it...I think it flows well though!

Thanks everyone. I agree with the way rose shores flows. I would have like to use rose as a first name and it would have been top of the list but with his surname.. Nope! :-(

I agree that Amelia Rose flows nicely, and I think it's fine with your surname. I like Henry Robert or George Robert for a boy, and both sound great with your surname.

I'd go for Amelia Isobel, only because I know of so many little Amelia Rose's (Rose has become the new Mae at least where I am) and its nice to have a different name imo.
For a boy I think Henry Mitchell or Henry Wyn sounds great :)

Do you ladies think henry is modern enough that baby won't be picked on in school for it being old fashioned? And will it suit all ages?
I too like Amelia Isobel xx

Amelia Isobel Shores and Henry Mitchell Shores or Leo Robert Shores

just want to point out not to choose a MN that starts with S for Amelia :p

I love all of them but my favourites are Amelia Rose and George Robert x

Amelia Rose is very pretty :) and i like for a boy one Henry Robert :flower: (we kept our names secret from our families as well) :)

Amelia rose shores - initials would be ARS... Ooops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->