Out of breath

Nibblenic

Reaction score
Im getting easily out of breath, but my iron levels are not low?!

Even just doing basic things im finding myself out of breath.
Is this just on the ever long list of pregnancy stuff or should i mention it to Dr

Me too, even just walking up the stairs in my house. My Hb is fine too?

I really struggling with this too, but I do have low iron, so doctor is attributing to that. I'm not sure if I have suffered it before with out low HB as mine is always low. I'd mention it at my next appointment

I get out of breath too. I hear it's pretty common.

Me too - I thought it was something to do with increased blood volume :shrug:

Im so out of breath doing the simplest of things as well. I had this with my second pregnancy so I know its normal. Still scary sometimes though! Good luck!

Normal ladies :) your heart is just pumping more...nothing to worry about xoxo

This has happened to me too, and I find that a lot of it has to do with my posture. Because of my nausea, I find myself slouching forward to alleviate the discomfort, and that's when I get short of breath. If I roll my shoulders back and try to have good posture, I really open up my ribs and I find I can get a much deeper breath.

I have been told by doctors that faintness and shortness of breath can be totally normal during pregnancy, because of the increased blood volume. I also have anemia, so they have offered that explanation for my symptoms as well.

I personally think it's always good to mention these things to the doctor, just so they can note it on the chart in case it starts to get worse, etc. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->