out of control !

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Lincoln has been grumpy a lot this week. He doesn't sleep much during the day, maybe 4-5 naps ( 7am-7pm) and 20-30min each time,if lucky 1hour.
He doesn;t want to lie down,sit on the bouncer,lay on the playmat, lie in the cot and listen to the music & cot mobile.... nothing
when he's not sleeping he would be happy for a little while then gets grumpy and cry a lot.
i know he's teething but i don't know how long this will last:cry:
i'm shattered, he wakes up 4-6 times a night again, was better last week only 3 times. His nappies get soaking wet really quick.
I don;t have much time to do thing let alone having my breakfast. yesterday i had my breakfast at 3pm. He doesn;t sleep long enough to do things

sorry for the rant.I'm just tired. He's sleeping now and he looks so sweet.

Rant away!! Hopefully, it is just a phase that'll pass quickly when his teeth break through!

Ooof I feel soo sorry for you...must just be teething. Does Calpol help him sleep for a bit longer? I hope it passes soon...

Ooof I feel soo sorry for you...must just be teething. Does Calpol help him sleep for a bit longer? I hope it passes soon...

I use Bongela more often than calpol, but i only use calpol once in a while, don't want to use it too much.
I know i just have to hold him until he wants to sleep :cry:

I'm having the same problems! She wakes up 4-5 times a night now. I didn't have breakfast today or yesterday. She's biting me when she's feeding and I'm just feeling so down.

:hugs: I really hope he feels better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->