• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Outdoorsy/rustic boy names

jessmke

Reaction score
I'm not actually even pregnant yet, but we are already discussing a boy name for baby #2 because we really struggle with boy names. This is our short list, would love to hear your thoughts and maybe other suggestions that are outdoorsy/rustic names. But we do want something that is an established name so nothing too out there like Stone or Ridge.

Here is our list:

Asher (my fav)
Archer
Sawyer
Reegan
Jasper
Walker
Kieran
Tucker
Sam

Archer is my little boy :flower:

From your list I also like Sawyer.

Rory and Toby come to mind. I think Rory is seen as a girly name these days though.

Rory and Toby come to mind. I think Rory is seen as a girly name these days though.

My OH also suggested Rory but I thought it was more of a girl name now so I vetoed it!

Asher was the first name that came to mind :). Some other suggestions:

Hunter
Colt
Glen
Robin
Sage

Finn
Finley
Fletcher
Noah
Aaron
Aeron
Aiden
Evan
Mitch

When you say rustic I think of the trade names.. Like Mason, Hunter, Archer, Sawyer, Tanner..

Our little boy is Archer and I love it. Though he is Chewe for short, due to his Chewbacca impersonation.

I do get asked frequently if we namedf him after the TV show though.

I have a nephew named Talon and one named Asher, I really like Sawyer off your list and have always loved the name Asher since I read The Giver in grade school, it's now on the top 5 list in the US

I really like Jasper! It's uncommon, but not too out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->