Outfit help...not any ordinary outfit either...

AP

Reaction score
I need an outfit....For the Gaga concert

It cant be rubbish either. I've got meet and greet tickets *hyperventilates*:happydance::happydance:

Dont fancy doing killer heels(but will if need to) but would consider wedges or something funky and flat.

No face paint either, I dont wanna look melted for photos :rofl: and I need to consider the neon pink hair I have.

And I'm happy to customise/create something.

So what would you do... I have a plan but wondered if there was anything else out there?

Throw some ideas at me! Also DH is coming with me, so he might need something :haha:

Local butchers shop? Wrap yourself in bacon?

:haha:

But seriously are you thinking recreate her looks? Or one of your own?

I think, perhaps, more my own? I dont wanna go in as a clone tbh :haha: done that last time.

Mmmm....bacon :rofl:

This is a perfect excuse to wear your dream outfit with no look to whether or not it's fashionable. So basically, if you were to play dress up now, what would you wear if you could wear anything?

Have you considered kind of an alternative barbie thing? With your pink hair? Big makeup, pvc? latex? A dress you can customize? Tutu and corset? OH can totally be alternative Ken!! x

emyandpotato you are right. Its like, a flipping universe of stuff out there, I cant even start to think!

It's so hard when you can actually choose isn't it! But may as well make the most of being able to wear literally whatever you want!

With pink hair I'd be tempted to make it in to tight but really fluffy (backbomb, baby brush) curls like candyfloss like this:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=c...curls-give-an-angelic-feel-to-hair%2F;300;375 and then go all out with sequins and sparkle, but that's just what I like so go with whatever you'd secretly love to dress up like!

I have no idea... But I'm so bloody jealous you've got meet and greet tickets. My stupid OH couldn't even get me normal tickets :cry:

btw... Have you told Alex? I bet she'll never forgive you for going and leaving her lmao!

Have you heard of a website called tinnedbananas.com? They have funky patterned dresses, tops, leggings, bodies etc...can't put a link in from this phone but my niece buys loads of stuff from there and she always looks fab :)

btw... Have you told Alex? I bet she'll never forgive you for going and leaving her lmao!

Still trying to forgive myself :haha: no I could tell her a million times, she still wouldn't understand what I'm actually saying bless her.

Get one of those diamanté body suits like Britney in the Toxic vid :winkwink: :haha:

You NEED to show us what you decide on! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"