Outgrowing An Itti Early than Ought To??

Caz-x

ʚϊɞ
Reaction score
Anyone else had this problem?? T is 4mths & 16lbs but I 'think' that the Medium Ittis are getting too small for her. I have spare poppers round the waist, but there doesnt seem to be enough rise for her legs (they are resting on the tops of her thighs a lil bit - she does have chunky lil thighs mind :cloud9:. Just wondered if anyone elses lil one out grew them a lot earlier than normal or if I'm just thinking that they're getting too small:shrug:

i am not sure cos i am such a newbie, but I thought leo was too small at 16lb and 66 cms so I put him in large and they seem lovely on him, but as i say i could be totally wrong :shrug:

They do come up very small and the low rise makes them seem even smaller than other nappies. Imi moved into her larges at about 20lbs and she a mahoosive thighs! x

Abigail is around the same age and her mediums already are pretty low rise...iv tried a large on her though and its definitely too big :shrug:

Think they are just meant to be low rise!

Yeah, Edward is the same, he has a tiny waist but enormous thunder thighs lol xx

thanks ladies. I was just worried as the sides seem to sit round & over her thighs rather than above them when i fasten the snaps iykwim?

Same for Fi, she has chunky thighs and skinny waist and they sort of sit on the tops of the thighs! She has such a long body so I think this might be what causes it too and sits way under her belly button. Might try my larges on her to see if there is a difference :)

Same for Fi, she has chunky thighs and skinny waist and they sort of sit on the tops of the thighs! She has such a long body so I think this might be what causes it too and sits way under her belly button. Might try my larges on her to see if there is a difference :)

I havent got any larges, I might buy one to see what it's like. I bought the Mediums thinking they'd last ages :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->