Outgrown clothes

lauren-kate

Reaction score
What does everyone do with theirs/plan to do with them?

I'm not planning on having more babies for a good few years so I think I'm putting the majority of the stuff that's in good condition onto ebay, giving a few bits to my friend who's expecting in June and saving some really special clothes for future babies. x

We sold whatever we could at a car boot and gave the rest to charity..

Keeping most of mine but not all - same as you giving them to people who benefit & selling a few bits in bulk.

Girls on here may be interested. I bought a bulk load from one of the girls Kim off here and was very happy & a few bits from Tilly too.

Hey, i'm probably gonna try sell a bulk of them on ebay. Failing that, i'll give them to a charity shop x

I have been thinking about this also.

I think we are going to put a few away incase when we have another its another girl, I know we cant put every thing away so it will no doubt all the designer clothes she has like Ted Baker and stuff & sleep suits, I still have some brandnew newborn girls that she just didnt get chance to wear.

about 95% of her clothes are from next so may just out them on ebay and those that are left I shall give to St Ormands Childrens Charity. ( I think i've spelt that right)

Adam is just out growing his 0-3 clothes now, i will be washing them all and selling them in bulk on here and on ebay, i will do the same with every age group

x

Mine are all going in the attic as both me and my sister intend on having more children. I've got two black bags waiting to go up as Kaya is now in 3-6 months.

My Caitlin is long (legs fingers toes) but petite she still doesn't go in a lot of her 0-3 :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->