• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovarian Pain

Auerbach059

Reaction score
Hello there!

I was just wondering whether ovarian twinges around 12 dpo may be a symptom of early pregnancy? I ov'ed on the 22nd or the 24th depending on which website i go on so i am around 10-12 dpo. I have had these sharp twinges yesterday (only on right side) and then today on both left and right. I'm not due on till tuesday. Any thoughts? Thanks xxx

Are you sure you Ovulated already?? Just wondering cos thats how I am when I ovulate.

Fx its a good sign of bfp for you xx

Are you sure you Ovulated already?? Just wondering cos thats how I am when I ovulate.

Fx its a good sign of bfp for you xx

According to temps I have on the 22nd of March. I don't normally get ovulation pain, more likely to get nausea! thanks though! xx

Sorry couldnt tell from op. I have nagging, tugging sensations in stomach before a bfp, just in knicker sort of region.

FX for you xx

When are you due af, and when are you going to test?? I am due to test on Tuesday, my cycle may be a little out because of mc, but pretty sure I ovulated on 24th, I got my last BFP at 12 dpo, which is pretty early for me.

Just found this hope it helps

https://www.fertilethoughts.com/forums/two-week-wait-2ww-betas/295513-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html

I'm due on tuesday which would make my cycle 32 days. I am so tempted to test tomorrow but i know even if it's a negative i won't be convinced, so might wait until wednesday if I can!

Thanks for that link, i read it and I would describe the feeling as a pushing twange then like a dull ache. So hard to putit out of my mind!

I'm sorry for your loss following your mc. x

When are you going to test?! xxx

Well if this is a normal cycle then AF due on Tuesday. My last two pg (both losses) I got BFP from 12 dpo (faint from 11dpo), so really trying to hold out till tuesday.

When pg with my daughter I didnt get a positive till I was nearly 8 weeks, and with my youngest son I was a week overdue AF before BFP.

So heres hoping we both get BFP on Tuesday xx

Yes, I've been married for just over 7 months and have just two months left until my degree finishes! We are NTNP really but i have been charting anyway because we were using the Natural Family Planning method for about three months. Is this your first too? xx

No I have a 16 year old son, a 15 year old daughter and a 6 year old son.

My two eldest are only 11 months apart, then the massive age gap. Then at christmas we discussed making #4, by Jan I was pg, turned out to be a chemical. Fell again the following month but miscarried beginning of March.

Do I take it you're secretly hoping for a BFP seeing that degree is nearly finished??

Sod's law #4 is the only one we have 'actively' tried for.

Definitely hoping! haha! I know I'm mad to want to handle finals and early pregnancy, but I just can't supress it! I had a chemical in June 2009 and both DH and I were very upset and knew that we both really wanted to have a baby.

I hope this month is your month - it must be very hard to keep trying following your losses. x

Well I haven't got time on my side, I turn 39 this summer, and although people tell me I'm aging well (I think they mean I act like a child lol) I have no idea how my eggs are aging.

I am lucky inthat my family appear to have good genes, my grandmother is 102, her sister is almost 101, their mother died in her late 90's. My dad is almost 73 and people think hes late 50's. Hopefully my eggs are ageing as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->