Over 12 months of trying. Don't lose hope. Yay. Update

sammie13s

Reaction score
We lost all hope. We had tests ect. And every month I would cry when I saw that negative. I already have children and he doesn't. I honestly thought we was a mismatch. I considered my age 32. Thinking I was to old ect. I'm 4 days late today. And even told myself I wasn't going to test because I knew what the result would be. But being addicted to testing I knew I had to no if af was just late. So bought the test and low n behold it's positive. I'm cautiously happy about this. I lost 2 children. One at 9 days old and one still born at 29 weeks as I have a very rare pregnancy condition called chronic hystiocytic intervillositties. Basically I get inflammation in the placenta that causes severe intaurine growth restriction so the medication I have to take is ridiculous. But I'm feeling hopeful. Feel worried as I'm having intense period pains but what will be will be. I will keep you all posted. I had implantation bleeding around 1 week ago. Any questions I'm happy to help.
Yay we did it xxx
So thought I'd update. Had bloods drawn today after having a not pregnant on a digital this morning. Hcg came back at only 15. She has said I'm either really early or it's a failing pregnancy. I am cramping alot and spent the whole day in tears. I'm praying it's ok. So worried that I'll be letting my partner down as this is the first positive he's had and wants to be a dad so badly. Got to repeat bloods Thursday but I'm not hopeful at all. Please pray for us xx

Attachments

• IMG-20180430-WA0002-1377x2448.jpg
    IMG-20180430-WA0002-1377x2448.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 33
congrats! praying for a healthy and happy 9 months!

Congratulations! So sorry for all you’ve been through but I hope you have a happy and healthy 9mths!

Congrats! Thank you for sharing your story.

Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months <3

Sammie, good luck!! I really hope this sticks. I know you have been trying a while!

You sound like a brave lady, Sammie. It's not easy to go through all you have in your journey to conceive. I love your perseverance and determination and your hopefulness is very inspiring. Praying for you!

I hope that all is well. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->