Over 40 and ttc#2

babz4me

Reaction score
Who here is in this batch of misfits like myself. Anyone? I would really appreciate someone to talk to. I am 41.5 and my OH is 38 we've been at er since last July with nothing to show for it. We are seeing a RE and I ovulate perfectly fine. My concern is my low ovarian reserve and am considering chinese medicine along with the Bowen method which is a massage technique. Just started AF today:cry: and am realllllllllllyfeeelinnnnggg lost:cry:

Hi lovely,I feel like that today too so I hope we can help each other out ,I have four kids and have just suffered my tenth loss :cry::cry::cry:I am 44 and my dh is 46 and frankly I feel like jumping off a cliff ,lol got blood tests back yesterday and they are pretty low and my dh has fell out with me for something stupid :growlmad::dohh:Hope you still feel like talking to me lol,Sorry u are feeling down,hope we can make u feel better,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie - first let me say major :hugs: I am also 44, had two children (12 and 15) I have one known m/c but feel that I might have had others... but I think there is something in the air with the dh's and that they are going through male pms!!! I swear! It's cyclic, and I have tracked a pattern with my dh

Despie - first let me say major :hugs: I am also 44, had two children (12 and 15) I have one known m/c but feel that I might have had others... but I think there is something in the air with the dh's and that they are going through male pms!!! I swear! It's cyclic, and I have tracked a pattern with my dh

Thank you so much ,:hugs::hugs:Yes he keeps saying his head is sore and he is stressed :growlmad:Just took himself off to bed wen he knows I am going out tonite with my friend ,the first in years ,just for coffee for two hours ,sorry feel much better now :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh I so know the jumping off the cliff feeling Desperado. My OH also thinks its perfectly fine to touch me maybe once a week. Yup oh sure that'll get me pregnant. I've had "the talk" about the birds and bees several times with him and still his libido is tanked half the time. I'm tired, too stressed, got a headache...blah blah blah always an excuse. I feel like just saying to hell with him and getting a private donor some days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->