Over here now

dancingbear

Reaction score
I guess I'm here now. We have decided to wait until after the wedding and I get done with my degree before trying to have a baby. Probably for the best since it will cut down on stress if those other things are done and over with.

Congratulations on the wedding and good luck finishing your degree quickly!!

Hello :hi:

That sounds like a good idea, that will give you all the time to concentrate and enjoy your pregnancy!

I hope the wedding goes well, congratulations! :happydance:x

Sounds like a good plan.

Good luck with everything and let us know how you get on :hugs:

I was doing a part-time Masters degree when I suddenly started to feel broody, aged 32. I wanted to start trying straight away, but my other half said he didn't think it was a good idea to study and maybe go through pregnancy at the same time. Humpf. I disagreed.

However, how right he was!!! You're doing the right thing and concentrate on one thing at a time. You need to give your studies your full attention as once you've got the qualification you have it for life. When you're TTC and going through the first trimester feeling sick, faint, exhausted etc, you won't feel like doing anything else.
I remember feeling these things and thinking "thank God I didn't go through this while I was writing my disseration!".
Good decision! Keep up the hard work and good luck!

My wedding is in June and I will be done with my Master's in October. So many things happening this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->