Overdue and fed up!! Anyone else?

x Helen x

Reaction score
So fed up with waiting now!! Had a scan just before Christmas and was told based on measurements etc that due date would likely be around 30th December, so we were expecting baby to pop out sometime around New Year. Fast forward to now... I'm now 2 days over my original due date and a week over revised due date and I am feeling completely fed up!!

Everything aches, braxton hicks are becoming so uncomfortable, I can't sleep at night and just find myself staring into darkness! Nesting is out of control, I have hoovered and mopped my entire house every single day for the last 2 weeks. Come on baby!!!! Stop keeping us waiting!!!

Booked in for reflexology tomorrow, let's hope that does something. I've tried all the old wives tales... pineapple, hot curries, long walks, sex, clary sage bath... I'm running out of ideas!

How are you ladies feeling?

This is going to kill you but if baby isn't ready none of the tricks to get baby out will work. My son was due April 9th and was born April 21st so almost a full 2 weeks overdue! I tried everything! Even the hushed about castor oil! Nothing worked till he was ready

I could of wrote your post,,, except the cleaning part.

I am so frustrated and fed up and feel guilty for feeling this way. This is my 9th day overdue. I am booked in to be induced tomorrow, so hopefully that will get things going if I don't before.

I had reflexology at 9:30 this morning, it was my first session, hopefully this will get things moving. Will let you know if it works.

Good luck

Me! I'm only 2 days overdue but have been over this from about 36 weeks. So different to my first pregnancy and exhausted running around after my 2 yr old! Come on bubs, it's much more fun out here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->