• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Overweight Toddler

sweetcheeks

Reaction score
I have a 2 year old who weighs 17kg which is overweight according to her growth chart. I feed her a healthy diet and make her meals from scratch and her snacks are fruit or yogurt. I think the problem is that she didn't walk until she was 18 months and she didn't crawl prior to that. However, my HV advises that she go to a dietician. Anyone else experienced problems like this with their toddler?

mines not a toddler but HV told me lilly was almost at the over weight stage, then she looked at her height and said,oh sheis taller than average as well, so that equaled her out. and i think maybe you tot is a bit bigger because she didnt walk till 18months or crawl so she wasnt running it off like the rest i think she will make up for it though. HV can make you feel sooo crappy about your parenting sometimes dont feel so bad about it. take her to a dieticaian if thats wat they are saying and explain it to them im sure they will deside what will be best for her. good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->