Ovulated late?

kiraelliott

Mum & due #2 :)
Reaction score
Little surprise this month when our one night of NTNP turned ino a BFP! My cycle's 30 days long, my LMP was 2nd oct (spotted so technically fully bled the 3rd). Basically we dtd on midnight between 22nd/23rd then come the beginning of this month when i was due on i found myself expecting instead! That would make ovulation between CD20-22?! Meh lol.

Put my deets in on several online calculators with both conception and LMP dates.. It ranges from the 9th/11th/16th july. Guess the scan will tell but still seems quite late to be ovulating!?
Xxx

It is nearly exactly the same for me!!

My LMP is oct 4th, DTD 23rd & 25th due to EWCM & BFP on 9th Nov! :happydance:

I'm just going to go by my LMP for now until my dating scan although I know that they will put me back!

Maybe we could be bump buddies!!

For my DS I ovulated day 24 (!!!!) and for this pregnancy I ovulated day 21, so it's 100% possible. Congrats on your BFP!!

Congrats. I'm sure I remember u from the TTC boards when I was trying with my first!

We also got our bfp after DTD once without trying. I know when I roughly ovulated but tbh my midwife dated me from lmp so I'm going with that till my dating scan x

It is nearly exactly the same for me!!

My LMP is oct 4th, DTD 23rd & 25th due to EWCM & BFP on 9th Nov! :happydance:

I'm just going to go by my LMP for now until my dating scan although I know that they will put me back!

Maybe we could be bump buddies!!

Oooh i'd love a bump buddy!! I never had one last time :( lol xx

Congrats. I'm sure I remember u from the TTC boards when I was trying with my first!

We also got our bfp after DTD once without trying. I know when I roughly ovulated but tbh my midwife dated me from lmp so I'm going with that till my dating scan x

Oh yes i recognise your username! Our kiddies are the same age so must have been! :)

When the midwife phoned to make an appointment the other day she said we'll go by Conception so unless the scan says otherwise i'm looking at 16th july! Xx

I don't understand why the 16th if your LMP was 2nd/3rd oct? Would it not be 9th/10th? Mine was 4th so is 11th July x

I was temping and using opk's for 9 months and I always ovulated fairly late. It ranged from CD17 to CD27.

The cycle I fell pregnant I ovulated on CD20. The doctor and midwives all said go from LMP until I get my dating scan. I went into my scan believing that I would be a week behind because of when I ovulated. I'm glad I had prepared myself for that otherwise I think I would have been worried and stressed out that something was wrong because the baby was behind.

But my second scan at 8+5 showed that the baby measured 5 days ahead so I was almost back to LMP anyway!

I don't understand why the 16th if your LMP was 2nd/3rd oct? Would it not be 9th/10th? Mine was 4th so is 11th July x

Sorry i just edited my last reply i meant to say the midwife will go by conception rather than LMP because i ovulated so late and conceived only once. If i went by LMP that would give me an ovulation date of cd16... I was on cd21 when i conceived xx

I was temping and using opk's for 9 months and I always ovulated fairly late. It ranged from CD17 to CD27.

The cycle I fell pregnant I ovulated on CD20. The doctor and midwives all said go from LMP until I get my dating scan. I went into my scan believing that I would be a week behind because of when I ovulated. I'm glad I had prepared myself for that otherwise I think I would have been worried and stressed out that something was wrong because the baby was behind.

But my second scan at 8+5 showed that the baby measured 5 days ahead so I was almost back to LMP anyway!

That's good to know! I would rather go by scan date but obviously that's a while away... I'd rather get dates straight with the midwife than have an EDD that's too early n end up induced when there's time left to cook! :)

Sorry i just edited my last reply i meant to say the midwife will go by conception rather than LMP because i ovulated so late and conceived only once. If i went by LMP that would give me an ovulation date of cd16... I was on cd21 when i conceived xx

That makes sense. I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow so will see what he says. If they go by my LMP then at least I'll get my scan earlier & can always go back again ;)

That makes sense. I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow so will see what he says. If they go by my LMP then at least I'll get my scan earlier & can always go back again ;)

Good idea! Should've done that!! Damn haha :) x

My doc wants to go by my LMP until my scan. He looked at me like I was crazy when I said I ovulated late, so obviously didn't believe me!!

Don't think I'll see a midwife this trimester. My last pregnancy I saw the midwife at the hospital for my booking in appt, at the same time as having my scan at 13+1! Apparently because I live in Bradford & choose to have my baby at Leeds, the Bradford midwives don't like it so don't contact u!

Luckily because I work at the hospital where I am having the baby, the lovely chief midwife in antenatal said I could have all my antenatal appointments there last time, which was great! When I go back to work after my annual leave I'm going to go & see her & ask if she'll look after me again.

Where do you live?

My doc wants to go by my LMP until my scan. He looked at me like I was crazy when I said I ovulated late, so obviously didn't believe me!!

Don't think I'll see a midwife this trimester. My last pregnancy I saw the midwife at the hospital for my booking in appt, at the same time as having my scan at 13+1! Apparently because I live in Bradford & choose to have my baby at Leeds, the Bradford midwives don't like it so don't contact u!

Luckily because I work at the hospital where I am having the baby, the lovely chief midwife in antenatal said I could have all my antenatal appointments there last time, which was great! When I go back to work after my annual leave I'm going to go & see her & ask if she'll look after me again.

Where do you live?

Lol doctors are strange! I think it's surprising how little they know sometimes!! Are you having the baby at Leeds purely because you work there? Does sound odd with the midwife situation... Surely it shouldnt matter what hospital you go to?!
I live on the isle of wight... So i have limited options on where i give birth lol but generally the midwives i've had have all been lovely! Guess there's time for that to change! :/

I live on the border of Leeds & Bradford & prefer Leeds. I did used to live in Leeds a few years ago. I also feel really comfortable at that hospital too.

I was thinking- if we implanted early like 6dpo then we might not be put back much at all. 7 day later ov + 6dpo = 13! Could of ov'd 7 days earlier but implanted 12dpo!

How are you feeling? I'm feeling quiet nauseous & tired. Heartburn has started too :(

I live on the border of Leeds & Bradford & prefer Leeds. I did used to live in Leeds a few years ago. I also feel really comfortable at that hospital too.

I was thinking- if we implanted early like 6dpo then we might not be put back much at all. 7 day later ov + 6dpo = 13! Could of ov'd 7 days earlier but implanted 12dpo!

How are you feeling? I'm feeling quiet nauseous & tired. Heartburn has started too :(

I'm feeling alright! When i say alright it means despite some symptoms i often forget i'm pregnant which is weird!
But.. Come evening time i'm seriously bloated. I'm shattered all day...
Mind you my daughter didn't help that when she decided to wake for an hour n a half last night :/ get the odd bit of heartburn but nothing major as of yet. My boobs are feeling a bit more noticeable atm. Coming up for 6 weeks... seriously hope nausea doesnt rear its ugly head, really wanna surprise family at xmas!!! :)

Have you got your scan appointment? I am impatiently waiting for the postman to deliver my letter!

I'm hoping to get the scan around Christmas so can announce at Christmas/new year!

Have you got your scan appointment? I am impatiently waiting for the postman to deliver my letter!

I'm hoping to get the scan around Christmas so can announce at Christmas/new year!

Nope not yet, probs after the midwife has been on dec 1st! My sis is 2 weeks ahead of me and her date is the 19th dec so unless a miracle happens we're announcing this probably a week before a scan date might happen! :/

Wow! Your sis is pregnant too!! What a coincidence!

So is her LMP a week before ours?

I wish I was seeing a midwife soon, it would make it all a lot more real. With my daughter we had to use clomid to get pregnant, so had an early scan at 7 weeks. Just seems to be dragging in one way, but in another way I feel like I've only just found out!

Wow! Your sis is pregnant too!! What a coincidence!

So is her LMP a week before ours?

I wish I was seeing a midwife soon, it would make it all a lot more real. With my daughter we had to use clomid to get pregnant, so had an early scan at 7 weeks. Just seems to be dragging in one way, but in another way I feel like I've only just found out!

Well my friend got pregnant and that made me broody... The day before my sis announced she was pregnant my husband and i had already decided we'd start trying soon! So... We had a trial run on what was supposed to not be a fertile period but ended up pregnant! She doesn't know i am yet, but i do know she's 2 weels and a day more pregnant than i am lol

Get to see the midwife on sunday i think it will defo make it seem more real! I was so excited about christmas i put my tree up at the weekend haha. One less thing to do sunday! :) i know what you mean about it dragging though. Think i'm starting to not think about it as much now im 7 weeks on wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->