• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulated on the 16th of Sept... Anyone else?

gardner2

Reaction score
Hi
I am only new to the site. I am just wondering if anyone else has had a similar chart...
I am hoping to find a TTC buddy.
I am 6dpo on my 7th cycle
Here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2242c0

hey i just noticed this part of the site, and i wanted to let you know i got my first postive opk on sept 16th so if your still online here id love to chat.
i dont do charting not sure i would understand it much im taking it im 5dpo today

Hi there
I am 7dpo today...
How have you been feeling lately?
I am charting with fertility friend, but I think it is just confusing me more

Hello all,

I've been ttc for 3 months now and have been charting for the last month.

I'm 8 dpo today and have really weird cramping (ach) in my lower abdomen. I have some symptoms but don’t know whether its all in my head.

My legs are aching, feeling nauseous and incredible moody, I’m sat in work writing this and feel like ripping someones head off. My bb seem a little tender but not as tender before AF.

Do you think these are signs of being pregnant or am I’m holding onto every niggly pain/ach I can.

hello ladies, well im 6 dpo today its realy early for me its 830am well got up alot last night woke up 4am to pee and 5 and 6 am , well my hubby is still realy sick he has been throwing up for 3 days iv been praying i dont get it but think its to late cuz when i got up at 4 am wow my tummy didnt feel good at all, well i went to bed with weird cramps in my right overy i havent had these cramps since i oed, kinda hard to get to sleep last night and woke up with my nips still realy stinging feeling , ouchy they dont sting all the time but most of the time and from what i remeber of my last month cycle after i oed my bbs swelled realy bad not this time just shootin pain in them and sore nips. well so far no neck ake today but have werid af cramps feels like shes gunna start . but there not as strong as af my cm is still watery and creamy but iv noticed when i wake up its creamy but a little time after im up it goes completly watery and my cp is very high and very very soft and closed . yesterday i had the worst leg cramps also for 2 days they lasted and i was thirsty so bad im not one to drink water and i swear i drank a gallon to myself ,. well ladies wish you the best i was wondering do any of you have a journal i feel bad taking up so much space here on our thread with whats going on at my end . but it is nice to have some ladies here i can talk to and let you all know what is goin on with me thanks for listening i do come on here daily so i hope you all get your bfp this month... that would be great. im not due for af untill oct 1st

michelle , deftly sound like promising symptoms to me , wish you the best . hope you get that bfp. have you kept track of your last few cycle and noticed if you have had these symptoms before on any other cycle i kept a journal last month and i am comparing this month to last month

gardner , no i dont chart on ff its way to confusing to me i just keep a journal on here and then at home i keep a note book where i write down everything this way i can compare my months i dont do temping i would get to confused and i never can wake up the same time everyday. wish you luck hun hope it all goes good for everyone here

oh ya how could i forget to put this in ladies, i know it dont mean much but on sept 16 got first postive opk well since then i have been doing them every day and im still getting very strong opks i have a pic of them in my journal and in the gallery. i had the fade in affect with them where they went neg to light to postive and then they have stayed postive . i havent taken one yet today its to early to take it but i know im not reading into that much just thought since i had the fade in affect with them that i could see a fade out effect but nope and i no im still not ovulating . as of yesterday it was 7 days of very strong postives . very dark lines . so thought i would add that ladies

No unfortunately this is my first month of charting. Not really felt this kind of stomach ach before, oh well. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Hopefully this will be a good month for us all.

well just went to bathroom felt realy like af was here and checked cp its high still but when i wiped i had light brown discharge, and my lower back hurts and i have cramps

How are you ladies today??
I don't feel so bad now.
I was awake at 4:30am this morning, and took my temp.
When I used the temp adjust on FF, it took the temp back up to 36.9 from 36.6 :)
Have been having restless sleeps lately, but was able to always take temp around same time on the other mornings....
*fingers crossed*

im doing good, actully slept realy good last night had a hard time waking up today had more of the light brown cm come out but its very small amounts af feels like shes on her way still having nip pain pretty bad, but wish you all the best luck today

Just wanted to let everyone one I got a faint positive test yesterday 10dpo and a digital positive today 11dpo :) :) :)

Your preggers??? Congrats hun! how long were you ttc? what did you do this month?

Been trying for a few months this year. We took a break for a while.
I took evening primrose oil and folate... Seems to have worked. EPO is meant to increase CM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->