Ovulated?

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
So I don't know if I actually ovulated or not. I mean I got the +OPK's & the ewcm, but looking at my chart, I don't think my bbt shows a thermal shift :(

I'm hoping this cycle isn't down the tubes :nope:

Can you please take a peek at my chart & let me know what you think?

My Ovulation Chart

Thanx in advance! :hugs:

So I don't know if I actually ovulated or not. I mean I got the +OPK's & the ewcm, but looking at my chart, I don't think my bbt shows a thermal shift :(

I'm hoping this cycle isn't down the tubes :nope:

Can you please take a peek at my chart & let me know what you think?

My Ovulation Chart

Thanx in advance! :hugs:

I'd give it a couple more days... I've seen quite a few people's up on 1dpo, down again on 2dpo, and then up from 3dpo... so yours still could go up from there quite easily. If it wasn't for your spike on cd16 and 17, it would look more like it eh - think that's throwing it off a bit.

Good luck!

Bump .Sorry to read and run , Good luck with answers

I know nothing about charting hun but didnt want to read and run. Surely if you had a +OPK then thats a good sign that you O'd?

Sorry i cant be of more help, i hope you get the answers you are looking for. Im sure there are many on here that can advise.

Wendy
x

Thanx ladies :) I think I'll make an appointment with an OB just to have her fully check me out. Don't want to go through all this ttc stress if I'm not even ovulating :(

:hugs: :hugs: and plenty of :dust: :dust: for you all!!

What happens if you discard the temp from the 16th? will FF draw crosshairs if you try disregarding that one I wonder...

I decided that I am only going to enter my temps on my chart & thats it. I am not gonna be looking at my chart at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->