Ovulating every other month, symptom counting, and could I be pregnant?

Elfgirl87

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So I need some help. I know there's no magic answer cuz either I'm pregnant or I'm not, but I just need someone to talk to about it! I was on bc for a year last year and stopped last July. Before I started my periods regularly came every other month as I think I only ovulate on one side (I need to get to the doctor eventually.) Last year, in July I got pregnant but it quickly turned into a chemical pregnancy. Fast forward to this year, and my periods have come back and gone back to that every other month thing.
My SO and I aren't trying to have a baby and I don't know when I O'd because I haven't been tracking it. However, I haven't gotten my period and I have a lot of weird symtoms (some that I had last time with my chemical.) I've been very tired, like collapsing as soon as I get home from work. I've been quite light headed and almost fell over at work several times this week! I've been nauseous as well and yesterday started running a low grade temperature around 99-100 but I don't feel sick. Also, food is very unappealing right now and has been for two days! I don't ever get these symtoms with my period. I took a test a few days ago and it had a very faint line but since then I've test each morning and nothing! But no period yet and the symptoms keep getting worse so to speak. My SO and I bd around the 18-20th of last month but I don't know when I O'd so it could have been a few days after that but I know it's getting late.
What does everyone think? Am I being too hopeful lol.

I think that an hpt would be accurate if bd was two weeks ago so I suggest take a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->