• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulation 3 weeks postpartum??

charliekay

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I had an emergency c section just over 3 weeks ago and my bleeding stopped last week. (Sorry for the tmi) I've just been to the toilet and when I wiped there was a load of what looks like ewcm! And lots of it. Does this mean I'm ovulating already? I'm not breastfeeding, and luckily me and oh haven't dtd yet but I'm just curious as to what it is? First thing tomorrow I will be ringing the doctors to arrange contraception x

From what I've read it is possible to get your period as early as 3 weeks postpartum so I would assume ovulation is possible. I myself had what you described but I thought maybe it was some lochia as it was a bit yellow and near the end it is supposed to no longer be red but yellow or white.

Yes it's possible..! Same thing happened to me; as above, I thought it was muchosy lochia, but AF arrived yesterday - 5 weeks and 2 days post partum..! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->