Ovulation/AF tracker app?

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good app for ovulation/AF?

Been using ovuview but it doesn't like me much and can't tell me much without sooo much info...also hates my longer cycles, usually 30+ days, often 35.

The only things I tend to track are mucous signs, ov pain ...umm can't remember the others!

Thanks! :)

I love Ovuview! Some people find it hard to read and I dont think its that great at predicting things, but i love the way its layed out and how easy it is to use. Its great for storing info and symptoms and easy to look back on. I can try and help you if you're stuck with anything?

I also use Fertility Friend which seems more scientifically accurate. Its very popular on this forum so I use it to show people if i have any questions about my chart or cycle. Most people on here would be able to help with problems with your charts so I would recommend you try FF if you have given up with Ovuview!

I use period tracker, the one with the pink flower. I think it's really easy to use and as accurate as they can be

Fertility friend. It's awesome! Works best when you temp daily, if you just want to track your period, I would suggest period tracker, with the pink flower as surprise said.

I use fertility friend as well as ovuview. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep ovuview or not. Still making up my mind on it. I know what you mean about it wanted tons of info. I don't really track CM often enough to make it happy, so I have all those blank arrows that make me mad.

I can tell you that I absolutely hated Glow. The interface was slick, but it never updated the percentages or fertile windows even though I had multiple positive opks and FF had changed my o date three or four times! Maybe if you have a super regular cycle it's better. The forums on there are terrible too - lots of teenagers trying to get pregnant. *barf*

I used the period tracker with the pink flower icon that's mentioned earlier for a very long time. I only switched when I got a new phone because I wanted to try other things. It's a very solid app that I have no complaints about, except that you have to back up your data on your own. It doesn't save it on a cloud anywhere. That's what made me switch - I couldn't retrieve my old info, so I figured I'd try something else.

I also tried Kindara for a smidge, but I don't have any opinions on it. I didn't keep it for very long and I don't remember why.

Thanks everyone! Well I tried the period tracker with the pink flower but even with the adjusted cycle length it always predicted my fertile window and ov way too early! Maybe I'll try ff and see what its like.

I use fertility friend. I decided not to temp this cycle but I've still tracked my CM, OPK, and bd with it. And they let me know my tentative O day.

I use women log...It can do all the above and is really great..you can change views etc...and the cree version is great...qith the chance to upgrade for more buttons...but the free version works for me. ..used it for my first and now my second and it backs up your data 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->