Ovulation after MC

tryforbaby2

Proud & Blessed Momma!
Reaction score
I had a MC July 5th last month and a D&C the following day, Fetus measured 9 weeks no heart beat. 28-29 days after my D&C I got my period which was heavy for 3 days (very heavy) and then very light to spotty the last few days.
My cycles ranged between 26-32 days before MC which meant I would Ovulate anywhere between CD12 - CD18, never any later than that. I am CD20 and my digi opk's are still negative and no physicial ovulation signs.
My question is: "When did you (for comparison) ovulate after MC?"

Thank You Girls in Advance! I am getting alittle sad that my body is so screwed up right now! All I want (we want) is to have our babies!

I know how you feel! My first cycle after MC was on time, now I am on day 23 and no Ov yet....I think it might be our bodies trying to get back to normal?

I am not too sure either, but have heard it is common for things to be a bit strange for a while after a loss.
:hugs:

Hope you Ov soon. xxx

Thank You for your reply! I also heard that it cant take awhile to get our cycles back to normal, if ever back to before MC. I am just curious to see where and how it ended up for everyone.

Sorry for your loss's. :hugs:

ive just spotted your post, seems we need to know the same thing! x

Yes, It seems we do! :haha:

I noticed that as well after I posted this!

I'm on cycle 1 after mc 7th July, not sure if I ovulated last month as only saw faint line on opk but I got strong positive opk this month and believe I could have ovulated on 17th of Aug little early for my cycle normally, so currently on 6dpo.

Hope all of you on this thread get the ovulation signs you need soon! :hug:

I didnt track ovulation after my MC/D&C as I was told to wait at least on cycle to try again. I didnt have ovulation like symptoms that I could recall last month, just some yellow CM. This month the color of my CM went back to normal (clearish) but not the normal again. Before MC/Pregnancy I would get ovulation cramps, alot of EWCM, my cervix would be high and soft, my skin would clear up, my boobs would start to ache and such, and I havent seen those symptoms since pre pregnancy!

Foxforce, how many Cycle days were you when you O'd?

I didnt track ovulation after my MC/D&C as I was told to wait at least on cycle to try again. I didnt have ovulation like symptoms that I could recall last month, just some yellow CM. This month the color of my CM went back to normal (clearish) but not the normal again. Before MC/Pregnancy I would get ovulation cramps, alot of EWCM, my cervix would be high and soft, my skin would clear up, my boobs would start to ache and such, and I havent seen those symptoms since pre pregnancy!

Foxforce, how many Cycle days were you when you O'd?

I believe it was cd14 when I was at zero hcg couple of days after mc began.
Last month I had the most ewcm than I have ever seen and normal ov pains. Did get ewcm again this month but not as much as last month (sorry tmi)

This month it was cd12 when I ov'd

If it helps, each time I have had a MC, my cycle/symptoms have changed in some way. First cycle after MC, my PMT symptoms lasted 2 weeks instead of one, and were exactly like my preg symptoms. :wacko:
I have had strong sharp Ov pain yesterday which I never had before, I also put that down to MC.

It is annoying when everything is all over the place and you are trying again. My OH is exhausted! :blush:

You might not get symptoms of Ov anymore, or they might be alot more subtle......hope you can figure out what's going on soon. :hugs:

Hello, I've been wondering this too! It's amazing how much a MC can mess your body up! I've been getting crampy pains in my right hip - it's bearable (just) but it doesn't feel like ov pains. I'm on cycle day 20 and my cycles are 28-30 days long so I would have expected to ovulate by now?!

Anyone else had this ache/crampy feeling? It goes from my hip bone area down into the inside of the top of my leg (where the leg creases against pubic region) xx

Lynsay, I have not gotten pains like that, have you reasearched anything?

I had a little pain off the right side of my belly button today but thats it, :shrug: no ov. pains of any kind. Are you using opks?

If it helps, each time I have had a MC, my cycle/symptoms have changed in some way. First cycle after MC, my PMT symptoms lasted 2 weeks instead of one, and were exactly like my preg symptoms. :wacko:
I have had strong sharp Ov pain yesterday which I never had before, I also put that down to MC.

It is annoying when everything is all over the place and you are trying again. My OH is exhausted! :blush:

You might not get symptoms of Ov anymore, or they might be alot more subtle......hope you can figure out what's going on soon. :hugs:

Thank You! I hope I dont lose my O pains (even though they'd hurt) I just always knew when I was Oing! I am getting sad waiting to O, especially when, if everything went right (for all of us), we wouldnt be doing this right now. We'd be feeling baby moving.

I know, I am sorry you have to go through this. Mother nature has some funny ways, your hormones will sort it out soon, I would keep bding now and you never know! :winkwink::hugs:

Thank You Ladies!

I am feeling a cramp or two on my right side near/on ovary. I am hoping it is gearing up to O and not my imagination!

I hope so Lucy!!! Cervix is still very hard, but I am just hoping its O soon! I'd love to know what changes MC made in all of our cycles!

In my first cycle after the 8 week MC, my PMT was exactly like pregnancy symptoms, so much so I actually thought somehow I was preg again. Also things that happened during the cycle have changed since MC, my CM for example.

I have never checked my cervix, I don't even know how to! lol

I may or may not have Ovulated today, I will have to see what temp I have tomorrow morning. Until I get the high temps, we are bding every other day.....:wacko::wacko:

I finally got a smiley on my digi today and my lines on the stick are both dark!!! I took a picture of it and sent it to my husband and said to get moving when he gets home! Sad thing is I really wanted to BD last night but he fell asleep. I hope I dont miss my chance!

CD22 positive digi opk so either today or tomorrow ovulation will occur :happydance:, also my cervix this morning when I checked it was high and soft!!! (just how it always used to be!)

I am hoping we dont miss the chance! I want to be pregnant again so badly! Well......at least I am ovulating!

Its good when everything is back to normal, good luck, hope you get your BFP this cycle. I know how you feel about wanting to be pregnant. I think I have just Oved, and I may have caught it, we'll have to see. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->