Ovulation Bleeding???

L.E.

Mom of 1, TTC #2
Reaction score
I got my first ever definitely positive opk yesterday (15 months using opks and 5 yrs since our son was born)... Yesterday was Sunday and on Saturday I had an allllllmost positive opk. I'd actually stopped using them recently but bought one at the Dollar Tree while I was there. Anyway... My opks have been positive since yesterday and I was sooooooo excited. However, overnight I started bleeding. We BD last night around 8 pm. I woke up at 3:30 a.m. and was bleeding. It was bright red and looked like my period was starting. I was gutted. I put on a Depends and went back to sleep. When I finally got out of bed today around 11 (I was tired lol), it was mostly brown leftovers and there was only a little bit of brown blood on the Depends. I had some brown and now it's down to nothing. I took 3 OPKS today too and all 3 were definitely positive (only 2 are in the pic). I took an hpt yesterday and today just in case and they're negative.

Short version: Has anyone ever had ovulation bleeding that was more of a bleed but short-lived?? and then has it turned into a bfp?

PS I'm on a long cycle after using Provera... cd50 I believe. I had some ewcm on Sunday... not a ton but it definitely stretched... Yesterday it was very slippery, and tonight I found a little tiny bit of ewcm but I feel pretty dry now.

Attachments

• IMG_8061.jpg
    IMG_8061.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 22
I did it this time....I had a hyperovulation on Clomid....my 3rd round of Clomid and only one I've had this problem on...goodluck to you and lots of :dust: I only knew I was bleeding I had horrid cramping like AF was coming went to the loo an spots of blood....esp. in my soft cup I had on...took it out an left pad on overnight an parts of today and I've had no more bleeding but bright positive opks could be a good sign that your ovulating really good and possibly have more than one follicle...(eggy) FX for you :) MUAHZZ

Attachments

• OPKYAY2.jpg
    OPKYAY2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 11
I just saw this... Thanks so much... Makes me feel better though I know it had to be related to O somehow. I'm about 9 dpo and only had blood that once.

I just wanted to update and say that the bleeding had to be related to ovulation since I started my period 14 days after that little bleed. No baby yet, but woohoo for ovulating and having a (hopefully) normal period on my own after 6 years! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->