Ovulation Confusion :(

peach44

Reaction score
I'm very confused and would love some experienced opinions.

I started using Opks and temping this month, as well as checking my cm and cervix daily. I'm definitely not an expert and I'm confused if I am close to or have ovulated in the last few days. Because I just started temping, I don't have enough data to rely on that. (I wake up a lot anyway to get accurate temps.)

My cm has been watery, then a day of ewcm, back to watery then today a little more ewcm.

My cervix position feels soft, high, possibly open (not sure) and definitely wet.

Opks are all negative. I usually just barely see a line if anything.

My cycle is about 28-35 days. Today is CD 17. This should be my fertile week with CD15 as my peak fertile day as of my app.

I have had cramping on the left side of my pelvic area the last 2 days.
A little nausea off and on. Slight pain in my breasts which is gone quickly.

I feel like the signs are pointing to yes, I'm on the right track, but I'm a little discouraged with the opks not giving me a +. I bought the Clincial Guard cheapies from Amazon. Before I was using walmart brand and I at least got some light lines with those.

Can someone give me some insight? I feel like the ultimate newb. :(

I am using that brand now and all of my signs seemed as if I ovulated yesterday but my opk are all negative. I've never had an issue with this brand and I've been using them for 4 months. I had an abundance of watery cm yesterday with ewcm the days b4. Cramps on and off all day yesterday and the day b4. My opks today have faded and barely show anything. My cm is also minimal. :hugs: I just want you to know someone is going through the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->