Ovulation "Guessing", BD, CM, & Result?

MetalMaiden

three it be
Reaction score
Hey girls! Back for round two. We were supposed to wait until next cycle to try but DH couldn't keep his hands off me last week so I'm not sure whats going to happen lol!

How many of you beauties use an app or "guess" your approximate ovulation? And when you got preggo, did any of you BD earlier in your fertile week and still fall preggo??

TIA :flower:

I just guessed, I knew that around 8 days after my first day of period to monitor CM so we just started dtd every other day then on cycle day 10 I got the stretchy EWCM so I assumed I was ovulation that day or the next and by DTD every other day it would hopefully cover the bases. And luckily for use first try it worked. Husband thinks he's a total stud now, in his words "I must be bloody good if for the second pregnancy ive hit the target first time!"..... Men. They just have turn up and have fun!

I guessed using an app (kindara) and just being quite in tune with fertility signs. I had a scan at 6+4 that was one day off my "guess" according to how the ultrasound machine calculated, so it said 6+3, but the measurement taken averages out for 6+4 on teh interwebs. I have long, irregular cycles, and I think that by reading fertility signs and using kindara, I was able to really pinpoint ovulation.

We had sex once on CD 34 and ovulation occurred on CD 36.

The month we got pregnant was the first month I was doing OPKs. We BD'ed on 11/15 and the following morning I got a smiley face on the OPK. Then got another one the day after as well. I didn't do more OPKs after that. 11/25 at 8DPO I got a faint BFP.

Well for me I did opk's for a few months and did it all by the book and nothing - Nov we didnt track or Test for ovulation and I got pregnant, I think I was stressing my self out before with the whol testing they are good tho :winkwink: But I have always done the Deed every other day when I have EWCM and its always been ok for me :flower:

I didn't have any EWCM until November at all and barely any that month. We had family staying with us, hosted a housewarming party and I was travelling for work a lot. We barely saw each other in November, let alone had time to BD but there must have been one very determined swimmer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->