ovulation pain!

mammy2boy

Mom of one, ttc again :)
Reaction score
Hi all... just wondering could anyone help me....
Monday I felt ovualtion pain (quite sore)... still had it tuesday and now today which is Wednesday.... does that mean I havent ovulated yet? Or have I and its still tender?
Thanks in advance!:hugs:

Can I ask how u no its ovulation pain? I don't want to sound like I'm a no it all because I'm a long way off that. The reason I ask is because sometimes other cramps can feel like them. For instance right now I feel cramps on my left side but I highly doubt it ovulation because I only stopped some treatment a week ago. However I have other reasons for cramps.

Going back to it, the pain at the start could have been ur body gearing up for ovulation and the long standing pain being because u didn't ovulate straight away if that makes any sense. Let me try again, start of pain equals start of follicle developing continuing pain equals still developing not yet released lol, hope that makes more sense.

How r ur cycles normally?

Hi... thanks for replying... Monday was bang smack in the middle of my cycle... at the time thought it was just a pain but when I googled it made me think maybe ovulation? Had ewcm aswel so ovulation was most likely the cause (Im presuming)....
Im only off the pill after 4 1/2 years continued use (since ds was born) so im only begining to get in tune with my body and signs it gives naturally! Hard work lol.
:)

Sounds like it may well have been ovulation. When is ur af due? Maybe ur ovaries released two eggs this month, it happens xx

Wahooooooo:happydance: altho id be happy with just rhe once :haha:
Not for another 12 days... 32/33 day cycles.... too long wish they were shorter:dohh:
Think ive the ability to convince myself I am pg when really im imagining it :wacko:
How long have you been ntnp/ttc
X

I have that magic power too, hell I even did it when there was no possibility I was pregnant lol.

Iv been ntnp/TTC for a week. I came off some meds last Friday that put me into s temp menopause so just waiting to ovulate now. Got some mixed signals so far but doubt iv ovulated yet will prob take a month or two to kick in after such a strong medication.

I'm determined that I won't ever test until I'm well over a week late, and that's when my af actually starts, I refuse to get sucked into that I must be pregnant thing and it taking over my life x

Hope it happens soon for you x,,, patience isnt easy in this waiting game!
I hate the TTW.... I just wanna no if im in or out so I can just start a new cycle...
I taut baby making was supposed to be fun :nope:
I seemed to have drained everybit of fun out of it without even realizing :dohh:
Hopefully 2013 will be lucky for us :thumbup:
X

Oh and if u manage to not test, not even once after your next Af is due then wow and hats of to you! I couldnt even say that without laughing and knowing id be doing it the day af was late:haha::haha:

I no Il be symptom spotting however I don't think I could deal with the constant disappointment of getting the negatives and then getting af, its like double disappointment I would be crushed. I need to not test for my own sanity. I'm holding off doing opks until after my first af, if I use them now it could be never ending.

Iv done a lot of reading online about zoladex and it seems there's an average of about 8 weeks for first af so 6 weeks to first ovulation but obviously its just an average, it cud be shorter or longer.

How's things today?

So I suppose the best thing would be to tell yourself the longest time so if it happens before then its a suprise!...
Hopefully you will be after ovulating, implanting and getting your BFP by Christmas... really am hoping it's going to fall into place soon for you tho, ill light a candle tonite for the both of us! (OMG I sound like my nan) :haha:
No news from this end... feel nothing happening where its suppose to, feel im out this month tbh.
Only thing weird for me, had a few wine with my bf last night and woaw!! it hit me alot faster than normal and im in a heap today (so unusual for me) :haha::haha:
X

Lol alcohol gets me pretty quickly now feel like a lightweight lol x

Lol I think there comes a time when ur body says ur partying days are over lol mine did that about 2 years ago xx

Hi itsnowmyturn..... how are things? Anything new on your side? :) x

No nothing new I'm afraid. I'm still having the occasional hot flush so I'm assuming my hormones haven't sorted themselves yet.

I was up with my family this weekend, had cuddles with my 13 day old nephew, my 8 month old nephew and spent time with my 3 year old nephew and 4 year old niece. It was so lovely having them all around, feeding my nephew and getting him to sleep just made me so broody, then when the 8 month old was crawling around into stuff, he's so bloody gorgeous!!
I just want to ovulate and get going

How r u xx

Loadsa bonding so :) I was with my 4 week old nephew today aswel, hes the best baby ever!
Defoooooo makes me feel broodier aswel :(

No not much, 13 dpo.... bfn 11dpo and bfn this morning, was sooo hopeful all along but today I dont feel anything....... if af is coming I just want it to come now instead of more waiting!

Doing my nut :(

Sooooo moody big fight with OH so not in good mood :(

Whyyyyyyyyyy isnt this just easy for us?
X

Sometimes I think the more u want it the harder it is to get it.

My brain is symptom spotting even though I haven't ovulated yet and it keeps telling me to test, there's probably no chance of bring pregnant so I'm not wasting my tests, I hate wanting it this bad x

There is definitely something that makes us believe we have symptoms, wonder will it be different the month we get out bfps?
Us poor women dealing with all this and the men just being oblivious (well mine Is anyway)
Im sure the best best approach is the relaxed approach, itl happen when its spose to, but im like a dog with a bone obsessing constantly.
Note to self: relax next cycle!!!!
:) :) :)
X

I think I can keep saying relax but it isn't going to happen. I'm relaxed in when I bd but not with my mind lol, I temp everyday, I occasionally do cm and cp and opks but not everyday. I will be a pee obsessive I no I will x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->