Ovulation pain?

Lerp20

Reaction score
My MC was end of June.

I’ve had my normal period and am now in my ovulation window and had pain yesterday on one side - looking it up, it appears to be ovulation pains. I haven’t experienced this before or maybe I have but haven’t correlated the two.

It says my ovulation day is tomorrow but I had the worst pain yesterday - could I have ovulated then?
Eurgh so technical!

I would sometimes get horrendous ovulation pain, and sometimes none at all. It could be related to your mc and hormones still getting back to normal, or could just be one of those things.

This current cycle I had the worst ovulation pain, almost crippling, for 3 days. So I don’t think it has to be on the day of Ov itself.

I’m so sorry for your loss :hugs:

It could just be a cyst on the ovary you are about to / have ovulated from, I sometimes get ovulations pains when i have a large cyst. It was uncomfortable until it popped 8 weeks into my last pregnancy (also lost at the end of June).

Good luck for your cycle <3

Hi hon I get ovulation pain most cycles.
Sometimes its really uncomfortable.
I can sometimes get them for 3 days.

I often get ovulation pains. Some months worse than others. But back in 2016 I was told one of my ovaries was v slightly polycystic so that may be why. I’m not sure :shrug:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:
I had ovulation pain but only noticed it when I was tracking my cycle, I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. It can be uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->