Ovulation predictor kits

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
Right, I've had it up to HERE with TTC. Almost a year now, wheras previously we conceived twice (1 ended in m/c) within 6 months.

So, we're going technical instead of waiting to see what nature brings.

I have just been looking online at OPKs ... Boots own are abouts 20 quid for seven, wheras you can also buy unnamed, slightly dubious looking kits for 7 quid for thirty (including a free thermometer!). Can you recommend me what's best?

Thanks

Hello! I used the clear blue digital opk. I prefer a smiley face as opposed to looking how dark a line is! It worked for us!

Good luck! X

For me personally, the cheapy tests with the lines are fine as there's always a faint line no matter when I test, yet it becomes clear as day for around 24 hours or so around my ovulation time. Saying that though, I've never tried the smiley-face ones.

To be honest, even though the cheaper ones look dubious, chances are they're just as reliable.

I like the Wondfo internet cheapies. You get 50 OPK's with 20 pregnancy tests for less than $14 on Amazon. They work great for me. I can clearly see the difference when the test is positive - no need to spend extra money on the smiley face.

I like the Wondfo internet cheapies. You get 50 OPK's with 20 pregnancy tests for less than $14 on Amazon. They work great for me. I can clearly see the difference when the test is positive - no need to spend extra money on the smiley face.

I wholeheartedly agree with smalz!! I also got that same deal from Amazon. You can't beat it and they are easy and reliable.

i got clear blue digital. got one smily the month before i was actualyl starting, just testing em out.. never seen one again. sigh

Hello! I used the clear blue digital opk. I prefer a smiley face as opposed to looking how dark a line is! It worked for us!

Good luck! X

i use the same as milliesun but i also use those cheapy ones you are talking about (i get them off ebay). what i do is use the cheapies until they start to show colour and then i switch to my clear blue smiley for a day or two until i see the smile. if you combine the two it works out cheaper but really reliable bc you have the digi for more accuracy, there are no maybes with the digi.

I'm using the digital smiles this month for the first time. Its easy and I love it. Using pre-seed for the first time also.

I use the Answer opk's and they come with a free pg test, not that I've had the opportunity to use them yet :( I get them at Walmart, 20 opk's plus an hpt for $12.98, but that's in the states. Not sure what they would cost where you are.

This is the combo pack I bought on Amazon.com. It was only $10.60 and came with 40 OPK's and 10 HPT's.

The first month using these, I had success and I ended up with a BFP! They are reliable and even the HPT picked up a very faint line yesterday at 11 DPO. A digital test this morning confirmed it. So I would highly recommend them!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FYLNVU/ref=oh_o00_s01_i00_details

This is the combo pack I bought on Amazon.com. It was only $10.60 and came with 40 OPK's and 10 HPT's.

The first month using these, I had success and I ended up with a BFP! They are reliable and even the HPT picked up a very faint line yesterday at 11 DPO. A digital test this morning confirmed it. So I would highly recommend them!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FYLNVU/ref=oh_o00_s01_i00_details

so it is official. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You must be on :cloud9::happydance: You got a pic of that test????

so it is official. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You must be on :cloud9::happydance: You got a pic of that test????

Yes, it is official! Thanks! :) Attached is the pic of both tests from yesterday and they are the Amazon tests. If you want to see today's I can upload them as well. :)

Attachments

• P2110057.JPG
    P2110057.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 4

Yes, it is official! Thanks! :) Attached is the pic of both tests from yesterday and they are the Amazon tests. If you want to see today's I can upload them as well. :)

Yeah, I want to see the digi too. Happy for anyone who gets a :bfp: so I can live vicariously. LOL

Yeah, I want to see the digi too. Happy for anyone who gets a :bfp: so I can live vicariously. LOL

Ok, as you requested! :) As you can see, the top test is a lot darker than yetserday's, which is a good sign. And don't give up hope! When it is your time, it will happen!! :)

Attachments

• 2-12-12.jpg
    2-12-12.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 4
yeah, those tests that say YES or PREGNANT are so much easier to understand. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->