ovulation question, please help! :)

clucas1988

Reaction score
ok so i thought i had ovulated the other day, turns out i didnt, maybe i was gearing up for it, so today i had the classic signs i always get sore boobs, and all the other stuff...
so i did an OPK and bang, bright red 2 lines, positive as day is long!
so what i wanna know is, we bd'd thursday night, and today daytime...
what are my chances?
have i bd'd enough or close enough to O?
Thanks in advance to any replies much appreiciated xxxx

ok so i thought i had ovulated the other day, turns out i didnt, maybe i was gearing up for it, so today i had the classic signs i always get sore boobs, and all the other stuff...
so i did an OPK and bang, bright red 2 lines, positive as day is long!
so what i wanna know is, we bd'd thursday night, and today daytime...
what are my chances?
have i bd'd enough or close enough to O?
Thanks in advance to any replies much appreiciated xxxx

Your timing looks good so far :) I'd try to get in another round later today or tomorrow, if you can... do you know how long your LH surge is? Do you temp? Good luck!

Does it? Oh thankgod for that lol.
No i dont temp, I just go by how im feeling (always get major O signs!) and OPKS...
I dont have a clue how long my surge lasts, basicly my periods have been pretty irregular since comming off the pill in November, and I ovulate all different days of the month lol.
Oky dokey, better get the sexy undies out then, hubby will be thinking he has done his bit today, lol. Gotta have a bit of bribary!! LOL.

Thanks hun! xxx:happydance:

thanks so much youve all made me feel relieved! i did another OPK today and it is MAJORLY DARK RED , and i am like a woman possessed today 'husband give me sex!' lol!!!

Thanks so much ladies, fingers crossed for us all xx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"