Ovulation question?

LaurenH2B

Reaction score
So this might seem a bit crazy but it's bugging me!

I stopped bcp Tuesday and on Thursday I had cramping so i thought it may be ovulation??
I did a test today at 12 and it was a faint line but definitely there, (I know that's not positive) And I did one at 3pm and I can't see anything, does that mean I ovulated? I bd yesterday but that may have been too late if i did?!

help?!

i would say u have not ovulated yet keep testing everyday fx x

Thanks, yeah I'm just gonna keep doing ovulation tests as I have no idea where in my cycle I am!

x

Do you have irregular cycles then? Surely you must know when you came on and when to expect it again?
Keep testing, everyday. As you don't know where in your cycle you are it's very difficult to say yay or nay. :hugs:

I've been on the implanon for 4 years and the pill for 6 months after that and I've had very little to no periods in that time.
Like I said I only came off bcp Tuesday but before going on the pill my periods were really regular so I'm hoping to going back to being as regular but at the moment I'm just waiting for ovulation to start back up!

it took me 12 weeks when coming off the pill to first ovulation but it could be anytime :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->