Ovulation question

Pooh b

Reaction score
hoping someone's can offer advice so lmp was 30th may ovulation was cd17 and got another positive ovulation cd27 positive preg test cd 28 went for ten week scan today and dates are not adding up at all has anyone had this happen to them is it a bad sign

I'm going through something similar myself less the BFP. I'll be watching to cheer you on, good luck!

I'm going through something similar myself less the BFP. I'll be watching to cheer you on, good luck!
Thank you I'm listing faith doctor wasn't positive either hoping or a miracle after two miscarriage in one year

Hay hon. Was you temping as well?
Maybe u ovulated a little later than u first thought?
Sorry to hear about ure MC I've had 3 myself and one of them was at almost 11 weeks its horrible.
Really hope and pray everything turns out ok with you.
Good luck hon

What did they say your dates were? A week can be normal. Several weeks off, isnt.

Hay hon. Was you temping as well?
Maybe u ovulated a little later than u first thought?
Sorry to hear about ure MC I've had 3 myself and one of them was at almost 11 weeks its horrible.
Really hope and pray everything turns out ok with you.
Good luck hon
Thanks
Just waitng for this one to miscarriage it a b.o doctor said it just one of those things and will pass I few weeks it all really sucks .only four mts since my last miss misscairriage at 12 weeks and 14 mts since my lossat 20 week I'm ready to give up now

Oh hon I am so so sorry. That's heartbreaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->