Ovulation Spotting/Implantation Spotting... Opinions Please!

KC296612

Reaction score
I started January 5th, 2018.

On Cycle Day 14, I had a slight amount of brown/pink spotting with mild cramping, along with an increase in CM (Sorry if TMI). Anyway, it wasn't heavy, only visible on toilet paper. It barely lasted a day.

We did the deed many times throughout the month, certainly on Cycle day 14 and Cycle Day 16.

Its now Cycle Day 18 and I am experiencing spotting AGAIN! It started brown, then pink, briefly red/pink. Still with an abundance of CM. After a few hours it tapered back off to brown, and it stopped. It was slightly heavier than the spotting on Cycle Day 14, but still not enough for a panty-liner.

I have a 5 year old and this never happened with him! I have never had a SECOND bout of spotting like I did this month-normally its just the one bit during ovulation. Its SO abnormal, I wonder if something is up...

Anyone have an idea or opinion or experience with this? I have an OB appointment on Tuesday.

Thanks!

I've had spotting at ovulation several times and then a few months ago, had spotting several days after that too! My cycles are regular so it was very weird. My RE had me come in because she thought it might be a cyst causing the spotting. It wasn't. She said stress could be the culprit as my step father had just passed. It seems too quick for implantation bleeding just 4 days after ovulation but stranger things have happened! I hope you are well and figured out what it was!

CD 14 spotting to me seems like cervix bleeding from baby dancing. CD 18 bleeding could be anything. It could be that you ov'd that day. It could be stress. It could be remnants from CD 16 baby dance. What type of cervical mucus are you experiencing? That could help narrow down the cause. Did you notice the bleeding before or after the bd on CD 14?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->