Ovulation spotting

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Something I've noticed every cycle is I've never spotted during ovulation. Is this normal? If you don't spot does it mean you didn't ovulate? I temp every day. Same time. Just by using temps I know I ovulated this cycle but I didn't spot. Help?

Hey! I wouldn't worry as no spotting doesn't mean no ovulation. I have only had ovulation spotting the once I. The 13 months we have been been ttc, temps show I ovulated. I have also ovulated all the other months without it.

:dust:

You can also check other symptoms. I mean there are other ovulation symptoms. Here are those symptoms I found, hope this help!

Signs Of Ovulation
Common Ovulation Symptoms from Your Body
Ovulation Symptoms: Top 10 Signs of High Fertility

This is my first cycle ever spotting during ovulation and I'm sure I've been ovulating. I wouldn't worry about if you don't spot. Everybody is different. :)

Yea, some women never get implant spotting. It's such a tiny amt,like pin point dots for some, that alot of times goes unnoticed.
I have been preg many times, including a set of surro twins, and 3 of my own.
I had never noticed implant type bleed until a few months back, but that was a chem. preg.
I'm sure I prob had it one of the other times, but back then I really had no reason to look for it, and really didn't know much about it.
Of course with TTC we scrutinize everything tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->