Ovulation spotting?

Samanthatc

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So this cycle I had a small amount of EWCM CD 11-14. Then CD15 I had a lot of EWCM but this time it was tinged with a streak of red blood (only when I wiped). At first I thought okay ovulation spotting, no big deal but since then the spotting has continued. Well its kindof more brown discharge when wiping rather that spotting (never reaches underwear usually only see after a BM). Any ways today is now day 6 of this spotting/discharge and I don't know if ovulation spotting is supposed to last that long? never had this before? Worried about an anovulatory cycle now. Anyone experienced this or have any advice?

Oh and I'm now on CD21 (and what I think may be 7DPO). I usually have a 27-28 day cycle (fairly regular). Have had O spotting before but usually just for a day.

Any help much appreciated :) x

Occasionally I notice ovulation spotting, it is just a tiny bit in CM, never more than that. I don't temp or anything but I have kept track of my cycles and spotting for almost a year and I did have one cycle where I spotted from about CD21 until AF arrived on CD28 (give or take a day). I wasn't ttc at the time but I'm assuming now that I didn't ovulate that cycle. That might be what's happening and while that would be a bummer it's normal. I don't like to jump to IB, mostly because it's very uncommon and spotting during the LP usually has other causes. Make sure you are getting enough vitamin D because that can effect your leutal phase just in case.

Thanks for the detailed reply! Yeah I wasn't thinking implantation bleeding because it's been happening since ovulation. Anovulation was the only thing I could think of as well which is pretty disappointing. It's weird not really spitting, just slight brown discharge once or twice a day when wiping. If I wasn't ttc I probably wouldn't even notice but because I am I notice everything

Okay well obviously we were wrong and I did actually ovulate because I just tested for the hell of it and got this...

image.jpg

In so much shock right now. Like how is that possible? I'm still spotting tiny bit of brown today and this spotting has been going on since ovulation. On and off brown when wiping.. Guess it could still be a chemical so might not get too carried away yet. Crazy!

Ooooo, I see it!! You're one of the lucky ones. How many dpo are you now? Progression pics? Congrats!

I think I'm 11dpo (could be 10 tho) and that's the only test I've done so far. Took that pic at about 5 min but it got darker as the time went on, here's a better pic :) :)

image.jpg

I know, I wasn't even gonna bother testing this cycle but then the spotting seemed to decrease in fact I've had none today so I thought why not. But I worked it out that I had 9 days of on and off brown cm since O so it's pretty crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->