ovulation strip professionals please :)

KookieRaider

Reaction score
I finally broke down and bought Ovulation strips and this is my first month of using them. I tested once on day 7, skipped 8th day & started testing twice on 9th day . The last one is 2pm today (13th day). Looks positive right?
If so when would I actually be ovulating? We didn't BD last night or night before because we have been way too tired from family get togethers :( Did I miss it this month?
20131014_144509.jpg *sorry for the gross pee stained strips lols*

For me, I normally get two positives in a row and by looking at my temps, I actually O on the last positive.....sometimes the day after. Never any later than the day after a positive.

If you haven't dtd in the past 2 days, you should definitely try NOW since once the egg drops you have 12-24 hours before it gets reabsorbed into your system (and you miss your chance).

He should be home in 30 minutes. I just hope he makes it home before the kids lol. I'm hoping those 2 skipped days will have strong swimmers because it has been difficult conceiving this time around.

Do you temp along with your opk? Its the only way to know for sure, I sometimes ovulate on the day of the positive opk and some months its the day after or even two days, but that's why I temp as well as opk to make sure, good luck xx

I backed our during my 2nd month of tempting. I never get consistent sleep due to my 6years old Type 1 diabetes. I'm always waking up every hour or so checking on her. So tempting isn't possible for me at this moment. I did get twinges and cramps off and on today. No stretchy CM, just wet, sticky. We did it 1hr after my pos opk and I just did another test and its still positive.

Do you temp along with your opk? Its the only way to know for sure, I sometimes ovulate on the day of the positive opk and some months its the day after or even two days, but that's why I temp as well as opk to make sure, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->