Ovulation symptoms

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm NTNP at the moment and it's been a long time since I did any of this lol.

I'm having the worst day ever and I am wondering whether anyone else gets PMS-type symptoms when they ovulate. I've had a little bit of cramping but I thought it was just tummy ache lol. Oh and a bit of EWCM-ey discharge but again, it's been a long time. I'm not sure lol.

Just wondering what symptoms people get or whether it's something else.

I always get a headache around the time of ovulation and around AF. EWCM is usually the cm you get right before ov and it's very obvious for me, I get loads of it. I've also been getting light cramping, but that's a new symptom for me so I dont know if that's ov related.
I'm 4-6 dpo right now.
Sounds to me like you might be getting close. What are your cycles like?

No idea lol. I have been on POP until last month (came off early April and have had 1 'normal' cycle of 28-ish days). My last AF was 5th May so I'm about cd13 today. Before having the kids I was every 31 days, and when TTC DS2 I think I was about 29 days but unsure when I used to OV as I only ever NTNP so I can't remember. I can remember getting EWCM when TTC DS1 and DS2 but that was a long time ago now lol (DS2 is nearly 3 lol) so my memory may be off lol. I am sure it will be obvious if/when I do get it and today it was certainly different to normal and shockingly large amounts too. I don't know lol :shrug: I feel like such a newbie! lol

I do! and I only just notice it now.. with my first (2 1/2) i didnt notice anything as far as ovulation symptoms.. now it honestly seems so much like PMS.. im grumpy, emotional, pains, headaches...Have all this and got a very positive ovulation test today so thats it i guess. lol

Hi I found out that I start with a dull lower tummy ache and lower back ache that gradually gets worse throughout the day by night it's quite uncomfortable but not enough for me to take a pain killer

Ugh, my ovulation symptoms are a pain.

I get:
- increased libido
- twinging pain on ovulating side
- sore breasts/nipples
- backache
- break outs
- spotting

I always had strong symptoms during ovulation
-moodiness
-dull ache in lower abdomen
-break outs