Ovulation Test Help Please!

CarlyMoram

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been testing daily since Friday and each time I have received a negative result.
I think I am (I hope) I am ovulating since yesterday as found cervical mucus a lot different (sorry TMI!)

I also have a period like pain. :nope::nope:

Could I still ovulate and the test not pick it up?

I’m beginning to panic that I’m not ovulating at all!
:growlmad:

hi
do you know that some women have short time of the surge? may be you test just once may you miss the LH surge,
last cycle I tested once and I missed my O day and my surge, but this time I m testing twice and I got my +++ opk in the morgning ,
but if you have other signes of ovu go with it, bd to be safe, good luck, and fx

I have been testing every evening at 7pm, but been reading so many different times to best test.
I didn’t realise you could test in the mornings too. What time do you test?
I think I might have to start testing twice a day from now on!

Good luck to you too!

m not using fmu (first morgning urine) i test at 11am and 16 pm , and i hold my wee for 3 hours, et i don't drink any fluid 3h before,

for me i got my positive , I did a thread, can you have a look and give me your opinion plz?

I just had a look at your thread, and I reckon you should go for it now!

Im still only getting one line, which means i havent ovulated yet :growlmad:

thank you I read your comment I will go for it now , hopefully my husbant doesn't make any excuses,
if your line is still faint that means neg, are you regular? when is ur af due?

Not regular at all at the moment, that’s my problem.
I came off the pill in July and since then my cycle has been all over the place. Been taking agnus castus this month to try and regulate cycle but read that you shouldn’t take these when ovulating so stopped for a bit.
So not knowing my cycle is making it difficult to pin pint ovulation, if any at all!
I know its only been 4 months but we thought it would happen straight away and are beginning to worry it may never happen.:cry:

just continue to use opk that good way to know o day and if you can start charting ( I don't do it, my daughter woke up at night so it s not easy for me).
I heard about evening primrose oil to regulate cycle, I never used it just real that some peop;e use it for that, you can google it to know more about it.

yeah, i read evening primrose is good too. Might give that a try too.
Good luck to you!

Night hot flashes, dull achyness, light cramps, tingling nips, headache

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"