Ovulation Test Kits

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi there ladies

I was wondering what time of the day you ladies think is best to take OPK tests??

I have brought two brands a cheapie one and clear blue digital. The cheapie brand tells me not to use my first morning sample as my baby not regulated its self. And to test between 10am and 8pm but don't drink two hours before testing. But the clarblue digital doesn't say when to test or not to drink two hours before, Im confused :shrug: :wacko:

With my pervious partner we used clear blue digital only. And I do have PCOS and heard that in some cases OPK kits don't work well for us. Now I were testing every single morning with my first morning sample back then, and they were negative every day for about 10 or 11 days then one morning I had a positive. After this they went back to negative again :shrug:

Im now with my new partner and very happy :thumbup: And we want to start ttc May/June 2014 So I came off the pill my last cycle to get this out of my system and want to start counting my cycle length and doing OPK'S every month so I have some idea when this is when the time comes to ttc

What do you ladies think and sorry to baffle on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->