Ovulation test ( photos includ )

court.

Trying to stay positive
Reaction score
Just wondering if this means ovulation is on its way?
I am trying the dollar store tests, did anyone else always get a faint line and not actually have ovulation on its way

Attachments

• viv 020.jpg
    viv 020.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 30
  • viv 023.jpg
    viv 023.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 29
I usually get a faint pos the day before I get a dark pos+ line... so I would guess your LH surge is on it's way!!!

Best of luck hun!

Thank you however my fiance is out west working right now. At this time I'm taking the few months that hes gone to really get my cycle figured out !

anyone else have experience with these tests?

Court, I tested yesterday and today, and I got the exact results as you! Light day 1 and today a bit darker. Since I have acrappy camera you can barely see on pics.

I am on cycle 11, what are you?

Today was the first OPK I ever took. I am 5 days away from ovulation by an ovulation calender but I'm not sure if that is right, thats why im taking these tests ! I hope I get darker line tomorrow :)

From my experience using Dollar Tree OPK

When the faint line takes 3 mins and more to show up, I get the positive in 3-4 days
If the faint line shows up within 1 minute, I get positive the next day.

Thank you!

Thats very helpful, I will be testing everyday until I get my strong positive.

I am new to ovulation tests as well. Yesterday I got an almost positive (like that even counts) but today the line was fainter than yesterday. I'm day 14 of my cycle. Is it possible I have already ovulated?? Seems early, but I do have wacky cycles.

My lines went from darker to light to no existant to light to dark all in the same cycle! Finally + but a couple days late! Test twice daily to be sure you dont miss the surge. Mine was neg at 11:30 am then positive by 5pm. Was still pos this am... going to test now to see if surge is still there :)

Thanks so much that test was before I did other's. I will add a photo of my cd 22

First picture CD18-22
Second picture CD 22

Right side is the control line

Attachments

• cd18-22.jpg
    cd18-22.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 10
  • test2 010.jpg
    test2 010.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 8
the first one (first pic top stick) looks very dark compared to control line. its hard to see though.

The 5th test in the first picture looks like the most positive one.

It was actually the lightest, the smudge was my doing in trying to take the test apart haha !

Would you consider it positive?
Unfortunately that was my last test and I wasn't able to get anymore, I'm guessing it would have gotten darker. If a test gets that dark does it mean ovulation is on it's way? I'm just concerned I don't ovulate.

Would you consider it positive?
Unfortunately that was my last test and I wasn't able to get anymore, I'm guessing it would have gotten darker. If a test gets that dark does it mean ovulation is on it's way? I'm just concerned I don't ovulate.

I'd consider the 5th one positive :) If you're getting lines like that then I assume you do ovulate. I was worried about the same thing cuz my gyn told me I may not be ovulating but my OPKs proved that I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->